wei wuxian x resentful spirit!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @HuaisangsIntellect 

▶ Fluff and angst?

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] slowly blinked her eyes open. 

Wait what? 

She looked around, confused. Wasn't she dead? 

'Ehhhhh. I was sure that I died...' She floated upwards and flipped upside down, [H/C] hair hanging down around her. Her face scrunched up in disgust. 'This place is so dead.. and barren.. also dirty.. and dark..' 

"I don't want to be stuck in a place like this!" [Y/N] cried, crocodile tears falling from her [E/C] eyes. 

That when she noticed a man staring at her. He had long black hair with a red ribbon in it. His clothes were dark colors like black and grey but it also had red accents. 

"Never mind.. hot guy alert.. I'm staying!" She whispered to herself before flipping right side up again. 

"Who are you?" 

He a tired smile. 

'Why is he so tired?' 

"I'm Wei Wuxian!" 

[Y/N]'s mouth made an 'o' shape. "Thats a cool name~!" She floated closer to him. The [H/C] haired female kept an eye on him though. She still didn't trust him just yet. They had just met. 

"Well I'm [Y/N]! Nice to meet you Wei Wuxian!" She smiled. He smiled back. 

"So why am I here? I thought for sure I died.." [Y/N] fiddled with a strand of hair. 

"Oh, that's simple. I summoned you here." He deadpanned. 

"What..?" [Y/N] blinked owlishly. She had never heard of such a thing! Just how long had she been dead?! 

He nodded. "Yeah I summoned you here..." He trailed off, eyeing her. "I don't know why I got you.. Not that you're bad or anything!" He quickly added. "Its just I was expecting something.. else.." 

"And what would that be?" [Y/N] huffed, narrowing her eyes at him. She crossed her arms over her chest. 

"I was trying to summon someone who could help me." 

[Y/N] continued to stare at him for a moment. "Well!" She sniffed. "For starters you can start by going to sleep."

Wei Wuxian blinked in surprise. "..What..?" 

[Y/N] rolled her eyes in exasperation, already done with his shit. "You look so tired. About ready to pass out! I mean you look even deader than I do and I'm actually dead!" She puffed her cheeks out. "Your going to bed now!" She declared.