nie huaisang x reader 🌿࿐

▶ Requested by no one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff- er should this be lime? or part lime at least a tiny bit lime- 

▶ Female Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] sighed and walked down the long corridor. She was dressed in her Nie robes. She was looking for her husband who was currently missing. 

She opened the door to the main room and was met with Clan Leader Lan and Clan Leader Jin sitting and drinking tea with her husband. 

She flushed slightly and bowed her head. 

"I'm sorry I was just looking for my husband. I didn't know he had guests." 

Lan Xichen smiled and waved his hand. "Thats alright. Do you need him now? We can always wait." 

She smiled slightly and nodded. She gestured to her husband who stood, bowed, then walked over to him. 

He snapped his fan opened to cover their faces. 

[Y/N] smiled at him. "What do you need dear?" He whispered. [Y/N]'s smile soon turned into a smirk. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened at her sudden boldness but didn't pull away and leaned into the kiss more. It quickly became more heated as he struggled to keep the fan in place. 

They broke apart and [Y/N] smirked. Her face was slightly flushed while Nie Huaisang's face was a cherry. He blushed deeper. 

"Thank you! Make sure not to overwork yourself, alright?" [Y/N] said loudly as she gently moved the fan down. A teasing look on her face. 

Clan Leader Lan and Jin both looked at them confused. To them it looked as if Huaisang's wife had just leaned closer to him to whisper in his ear so they wouldn't hear. But by the looks on both their faces made the two Clan Leaders suspicious of what had actually happened. 

Nie Huaisang flushed again and covered his face with his fan. [Y/N] just smiled innocently. "Dear make sure to be done with all your work by dinner time. I have something special made." He could only nod. [Y/N] smiled brightly and patted his head softly like they totally didn't just make out behind a fan in front of two well respected Clan Leaders. 

Nie Huaisang stuttered something before going back to his seat. 

[Y/N] bowed her head to the Clan Leaders before she left. 

"May I ask what that was about?" Shorty-I mean Jin Guangyao asked while he took a sip of tea. 

"U-um.a-ah.. s-sorry.." Nie Huaisang stuttered. 

"Thats alright. You don't have to tell us if you don't want too. I can tell that its.. personal.." Lan Xichen paused slightly before smiling innocently like he didn't know anything about what happened. (He's so use to they PDA Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji show-) 

"I-It's.. no-nothing.. le-let us continue..." Nie Huaisang coughed lightly. 

Lan Xichen nodded and took a sip of tea thinking of plans. (Guess what those plans are-) Er I mean he was thinking about bets- bets on what will happen at dinner. If they will even eat dinner that is-

Jin Guangyao just stared the Nie. He didn't know what happened but he felt suspicious. 

"Lets j-just continue!" Nie Huaisang repeated loudly then coughed again and brought his fan closer to his face. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Forgive me if its short but like I post like 5 different chapters each day though tbh most of the chapters are pre written just in case but even then I still write more and more chapters the same day along with requests- 

▶ Really though I have thought about just posting every single chapter that I have already written but decided against it in case I need to post a chapter but I have none written then I can just be like boom I have this already written chapter- 

▶ 600 something words 

Completed : 7/12/2021

✓ ukiyo ; mo dao zu shi oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें