lan jingyi x mitsuri!reader 💙࿐part 2

▶ Suggested by - @OfficialobanaiSimp

▶ Angst with small fluff 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A group of Lan disciples all gazed horrified at the two bodies in front of them. 

"S-so..." One whispered. "W-what.. a-are we going t-to tell them..." 

One of them shrank in fear, eyes wide. "W-we have.. to tell them.." He gulped hard. 

"A-are they r-really.... g-gone.." 

They all bowed their heads, silently praying that the two lovers will be reborn in their next life, happy and healthy.

"A-at least they are happy now.." One muttered softly. They all raised their heads again. 

"We should.. prepare a funeral for them." The leader finally spoke up, voice firm but shaky. "You two please take their bodies." The two Lans nodded and walked over to the two lovers bodies, solemn looks on their faces. "Then you three go scout the area and make sure there are no more corpses around here, we wouldn't want their sacrifice to go to waste." The three Lans nodded firmly and walked off, one hopping on his sword to scout from the sky while the other two searched on foot. He turned to the remaining two. "You two.." His voice cracked. "P-please go and inform everyone.." The two bowed, solemn looks on their faces. 

"What about you Lan Yue?" One of them asked. 

The leader, Lan Yue, let out a shaky breath. "I.. I must go and find Senoir Wei and Hanguang Jun." 

"Thats right." The second perked up. "They left to travel the world didn't they?" 

Lan Yue nodded. "I must.. call them back.. for the funeral.." His words sounded empty and his voice hallow. 

The two Lans bowed again before hopping on their swords and making a b line start to the Cloud Recesses, not at all happy about what they had to do. 

Lan Yue looked over at the two who were gathering the bodies. 

"Please tell the other three that once they are done you may all return back to Gusu at once." 

They nodded shakily, clearly not happy about what their job was. 

Lan Yue informed them of what they must do and what he must do before departing to the place where Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were last reported to be. 

'This.. I can just feel... that this is going to be horrible...' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Xichen was talking with his uncle. Behind him stood Lan Sizhui. It felt weird that Lan Jingyi was not with him. 

'Its alright..' Lan Sizhui thought, smiling as he listened. 'Jingyi and Lady [Y/N] said that the night hunt wouldn't take too long and that they would be home soon.' Everyone was excited for what was to come when the lovers returned. (Basically everyone joked about them getting married and [Y/N] took it seriously so they planned out an entire wedding even though they had yet to actually confess to each other.)