lan xichen x older sister!reader 🍵࿐

!!THIS IS NOT INCEST!!! THIS IS JUST A BROTHER AND SISTER BOND!!

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff with some angst here and there 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan [Y/N] is the oldest Lan sibling. Its goes Lan [Y/N], Lan Xichen, then Lan Wangji. Lan [Y/N] was never into cultivation however both her younger brothers were. After there mother died, Lan [Y/N] helped Lan Qiren raise Lan Wangji. 

Growing up Lan [Y/N] and Lan Xichen were always very close, much closer than he and Wangji. 

Lan [Y/N] smiled as she watched Xichen and Wangji talk. She had just come back from her little trip. 

She walked out onto the bridge. "Hello A-Huan, A-Zhan." She smiled softly as they whipped around. They had their own special way of showing that they were shocked to see her again. "Jijie.." Xichen muttered. They both rushed over to hug her. She wrapped her arms around them tightly. "I'm back now.." She smiled. They stopped hugging and she took a step back to look at them. They were now much taller than her. 

She put a hand on each of their cheeks and looked at them. "Look at you.. You are all grown up now!" She did a closed eye smile. "I'm so happy!" Xichen and Wangji both smiled, well for Wangji it was more of a small smile but nevertheless he smiled. 

"I hope you were safe on your travels, Jiejie." Xichen smiled kindly and put his hand on her head. She laughed softly at his gesture. "Of course. I had a lot of fun but I missed you two dearly." The two brothers lead her to Xichen's study were they all sat down and caught up with each other while also drinking tea. 

"Look at you two!" [Y/N] exclaimed. "I leave for three years and you guys are all grown up! You don't need your Jiejie anymore..." She wiped a tear from her eye. "A-ah.. No wait... We still need you..!" Xichen protested and she smiled brightly. "Do you guys want me to make vegetable soup for you guys again?" Lan Wangji nodded firmly. "Yes Jiejie.." [Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes widened ever so slightly before she laughed. "Oh A-Zhan! You're still the same!!" She continued to laugh until it was only a fit of giggles. 

"Alright I shall make you vegetable soup some day!" She took a sip of her tea. "Why don't we get you to your room? It's quite late." Xichen stood. "Alright. I am quite tired after my long journey." [Y/N] agreed. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan [Y/N] Sat quietly as she closed her eyes tightly and tried not to think about what their uncle had done to her youngest brother. 

The tea that sat in front of her was long forgotten as she tried to push the bloodied Lan Wangji out of her mind. [Y/N] opened her [E/C] eyes when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." She said softly. Lan Xichen came into her room and took a seat in front of her. "Are you alright Jiejie..?" She shook her head. "A-Zhan didn't deserve that.. It.. it was too harsh even for Uncle.." 

Lan Xichen looked down in shame. He didn't do anything to try and stop their uncle from doing what he did. "I'm sorry.." [Y/N] looked at him softly and patted his head. "Its alright.. its not your fault.." She smiled sadly at him. 'If only she knew!' He thought guiltily. 

"I made some vegetable soup.. Would you like some?" She pulled out two bowls and placed them in front of them and filled them with the amazing soup. A soft fruity smell waved through her room. 

"Here you are, A-Huan." She smiled softly. "I only wished Wangji could be here too.." Xichen thanked her and took the bowl from her. "He can be with us in spirit. He needs time to heal first before he will be ready for things to go back to normal.." She comforted her little brother. He smiled softly. "Let's eat shall we? I don't want such great soup to go to waste." That made her laugh, even if it was just the tiniest of laughs. 

"Yes." [Y/N] agreed. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Somehow [Y/N] had gotten stabbed. She didn't know how it happened, her body just moved. Now she was stabbed through the chest. Blood came out of her mouth as the sword was removed from her body. She fell limply to the ground. Her limbs sprawled out. She no longer had control of her body. 

"JIEJIE!" Someone screamed. She felt someone lift her up. It felt warm. Was she in someones arms? 

[Y/N] weakly opened her [E/C] eyes to see that Lan Xichen was holding her. He looked shocked and horrified. She smiled weakly at him. "A-..A-Huan.." Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. [Y/N] had never once seen her younger brother cry before. She slowly and shakily lifted her hand up to his cheek. Her pale hand had some blood on it which rubbed off onto his cheek. He gently grabbed her hand that was on his cheek with his own. 

"J-Jiejie.. Don't die on us!" He pleaded. "D-Don't cry.. l-little.. A-Huan.." She did a closed eye smile at him. "E-Every..thing.. w-will be..fine.." She muttered softly. Her eye lids suddenly felt very heavy. 

"Jiejie!! D-Don't close your eyes!!" He screamed but she could no longer hear him as her eyes slowly closed and her hand fell limply beside her. 

Wei Wuxian watched in horror as he got flashbacks to when Yanli had died. Now he watched as both Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen started to break down and cry, begging for their older sister not to leave them alone. Wei Wuxian had never seen either of the Twin Jades cry like this before or even cry at all. 

"J-Jiejie!.. S-Stay with us!!" Wangji sobbed as he cradled her in his arms, her blood staining his white robes. "Jiejie!!" Xichen sobbed as he held her hand desperately. But it was no use as she had passed on. 

When [Y/N] opened her eyes she no longer saw her younger brother crying, instead she was met with her mother and father. She smiled as they held their arms open and she ran into them, hugging them tight as tears started to fall from her [E/C] eyes. 

"Mom! Dad!" She cried as they hugged her. 

"My dear little girl..." Her father said gently. "You can come home with us now!" 

[Y/N] started to sob. "Y-yes..! Yes! Let's go home!" Her parents each took one of her hands and they walked into the bright light, leaving behind everyone else. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ This was originally was just going to be all fluff but I am apparently incapable of doing that and I have to add angst in ever single one shot :') I hope I at least made someone cry that would mean that I am actually good at writing sad shit 

▶ Part 2? maybe~ 

A/N: I will not be posting tomorrow because I have somehow injured my finger :')

Completed : 6/29/2021