nie huaisang x demon king!reader 🌿࿐

Slight Au 

Slight Au 

▶ Requested by - @Rani_MK_yt

▶ Fluff with some angst?

▶ Male reader :0

▶ I got to chose the character :0 and the plot so I chose Nie Huasiang because I haven't done him in a while and plus he seems the most like Xie Lian. Idk what to do with that so I'm going to go off Hua Cheng from hob for the reader's personality so slight au. [Y/N] is a demon king and ended up falling in love with a cultivator. The cultivator was cursed with reincarnation. So when he died he would be reborn in the next life and end up meeting and falling in love with [Y/N] every life. [Y/N] waited over 800 years for the next reincarnation of his lover until finally they met while [Y/N] was just chilling in a spirt capture net. He was freed by his lover and decided to follow his lover around for a while before he needed to return to his kingdom.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

How [Y/N] got here doesn't matter. All he knows is the first step he took on the mortal realm he was immediately captured into a net. He recalls them being called spirit capture nets or something like that. 

He was just chilling when someone came by. [Y/N] recognized the male immediately. His glowing [E/C] eyes widening slightly before he smirked.

Nie Huaisang was just taking a peaceful walk through the forest, trying to get away from his duties as a Clan Leader, when he came across a male dressed in red just chilling in a spirit capture net. It was odd and he was a little shy of the fine looking male but for some odd reason something in him was telling him to trust the male and free him.

Now Nie Huaisang didn't carry a sword with him but he did have his fan with him which had a secret dagger hidden in it. He took it out and aimed at the rope holding the net up. He actually managed to hit it first try and the mysterious male in red came falling down.

The male stood up and dusted himself off, the smirk on his lips never leaving. "Why thank you kind sir." He said coolly. Nie Huaisang flushed slight at his tone but nodded anyway. "I-its.. No pro-problem.. "

"What brings you out here?" The male in red asked, still dusting himself off. "J-Just.. for.. a..a w-walk.. wh-what about.. you..?" Nie Huaisang opened his fan to hide the bottom half of his face. "Me and my family had a fight and they kicked me out so I'm just wondering around here and there." The males [H/C] hair was in a poorly made side ponytail held up by a red ribbon. "O-oh.." Nie Huaisang was quiet for a moment. "W-well what's your na..name..?" 

"I'm [Y/N], what's your name?" [Y/N] smirked leaning in closer to Nie Huaisang's face. Said male flushed slightly. "I-I'm Nie Huaisang.." 

[Y/N] didn't say anything but moved away from Huaisang. 

Silence. 

"U-um.. Y-you could s-stay.. with... me.. I-if you want.." Nie Huisang muttered quietly. 

"Eh! Really? Are you sure?" 

"Y-yes.." Nie Huaisang sunk deeper into his fan. 

"Then I would love to Gege!" [Y/N] smiled-but-it-was-more-of-a-smirk. 

Nie Huaisang froze. 'E-eh?! G-Gege?!' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I'm so sorry but they literally just said 'character of your choice x demon king!reader so I just went with it. I'm sorry if you don't like it :') um I ran out of ideas lmao sorry~

Completed : 7/26/2021

✓ ukiyo ; mo dao zu shi oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara