xue yang x xiao xingchen x reader 🕊♟️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff >//<

▶ Female Reader

▶ Obvi. set before the Yi City Arc, it will take place shortly after they found an injured Xue Yang and brought him to Yi City to help heal him. A-Qing will be present. Also please don't hate on me because I literally have no idea how to write this two. Please come to my funeral- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Give it back!" A [H/C] haired women yelled. The man in front of her just scoffed. "Whats a weak women like you going to do about it?" He asked smugly. She glared at him, her [E/C] eyes were like ice. "Its not yours! Its mine! Now give it back!" She reached out to try and grab it but he slapped her hand away from him. "Filthy women!" He raised his hand ready to slap the women. 

[Y/N] slowly opened her eyes when she didn't feel the stinging pain of someone slapping her. A man in all white with cloth covering his eyes had grabbed the mans wrist tightly. "It's inappropriate to treat a women like this." He said sharply. The made forcefully tugged his wrist away from the man and rubbed it. He scoffed and glared at the male muttering something about blind people. 

The male in white turned to her. "Are you alright miss?" 

She nodded then felt stupid because he was blind. "Y-Yes.. Thank you." She bowed. "What did he even take?" A voice popped up from behind her. She gasped in surprise and turned around to see a man in black. 

(A/N: I honestly cant remember nor find what Xiao Xingchen calls Xue Yang so um what am I suppose to do?) 

"Is that you? Did you bring A-Qing with you?" The male in white must know the man in black and the little girl beside him. 

"Of course!" He looked at [Y/N]. "What did he take?" He repeated his question. "He just took my mothers hairpin.. Its the last thing she gave me before she died.." She made a noise of surprise and dropped to the ground trying to find something. 

"What are you looking for?" The man in black asked squatting down next to her. "My hairpin.. The man from before dropped it somewhere on the ground." 

"Let me help." He offered with a smirk. [Y/N] just nodded. The man in white and the girl just stood off to the side seeing as they couldn't really help seeing as they are both blind. 

"Is this it?" He asked holding up a hairpin. [Y/N] gasped and took it from his hands. "Yes! thank you so much!" She smiled brightly at the hairpin. 

"Its no problem." 

[Y/N] bowed to them before walking off. 

Xue Yang watched her leave and wanted to whistle for some reason. A-Qing somehow sensed this and said, "Shameless."