wen qing x reader 💉࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 🤧💕

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Qing walked down in red robes. She looked beautiful. Actually she looked beautiful in anything, well that's what [Y/N] thinks any way. [Y/N]'s breathe caught in her throat as she stared at her.

"Well are you just going to stand there and gawk?"

"Yes."

"Well don't because you look stupid."

Though her words were harsh [Y/N] didn't miss the small blush that crept onto her face.

"Don't be like that!" [Y/N] pouted and took Wen Qing by the hand and lead her down the steps. Wen Qing just scoffed at her words but didn't pull away from her grasp.

"You look beautiful!" [Y/N] complemented. "I'm so lucky to have you." [Y/N] smiled shyly as they intertwined their hands. Wen Qing blushed and looked away. "Stop saying such shameless things.."

[Y/N]'s light laugh bubbled up. "But I'm only speaking the truth!"

Wen Qing just muttered something under her breathe. 

"I'm only shameless for you~" [Y/N] teased and Wen Qing snorted. "Its not a good look on you." [Y/N] grinned at her. "Your my wife!" 

"We haven't even had a wedding yet. Plus who said I would say yes?" 

"It doesn't matter if we haven't had a wedding or the fact that its very clear you like me! I can still say you are my wife!" 

Wen Qing blushed. "I'm a doctor not a wife!" 

"You can be both!" 

"No." 

[Y/N] pouted. "Why not?"

"Because. They are both so much work." 

"I will be the wife then!" [Y/N] smiled. 

Wen Qing scoffed. "It doesn't matter because we are not getting married." 

[Y/N] pouted as crocodile tears formed in her eyes. "Aw.. Wen Qing.. Don't be like that!" 

Wen Qing playfully rolled her eyes. 

"How did I ever managed to fall in love with a literal child.." She grumbled. 

[Y/N]'s face lit up. "See see! You just admitted to falling in love me!!" 

"I regret it now." 

"Your so cold Wen Qing.." [Y/N] cried. 

All while Wei Wuxian just watched with A-Yuan in his arms fast asleep and Wen Ning be his side. Wei Wuxian had a fond smile on his face as he watched the two bicker. 

'They act like they are already a married couple that has been married for over 60 years..' He sweat dropped slightly at the thought. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Nice and short also I really love this- 

▶ I stan Wen Qing 🤧💕 She's amazing >///<

Competed : 7/8/2021