yunmeng siblings x younger sister!reader 🌺🍇🥀࿐

!!Not Incest!! Just a sibling bond!! 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ All Fluff 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiang [Y/N] laughed as she and her older sister, Jiang Yanli, watched Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian run around the pier.

Wei Wuxian had pranked Jiang Cheng yet again.

"Jiejie! Can you make me some more sweets when we go inside?" [Y/N] asked, smiling like a little child. It was true, she was only 12, almost 13. Yanli smiled and lightly booped the girls nose. "A-Mei, you can't have sweets all the time." She giggled softly as the [H/C] haired girl pouted.

"Don't be like that A-Mei, maybe after dinner." [Y/N]'s face lit up. "Thank you Jiejie!"

"SHIJIE!" Wei Wuxian yelled, running over to the older female and hiding behind her.

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng growled, stomping over to them.

"Save me! He's out for my head!" Wei Wuxian cried dramatically, hiding behind Yanli like a small child even though he was much taller than her.

Yanli laughed softly into her sleeve. "Alright, I think that's enough of that for today. Let's head inside and get cleaned up for dinner." She always knew how to get them to stop. [Y/N] wanted to be able to do that too. All she was to the boys was a little kid. They weren't older by much!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] waved goodbye, her sister standing next to her, as they both watched their brothers slowly drift away on the boat, waving back to them as well. It was time for the Lan Lectures.

"They will be back, Jiejie" [Y/N] smiled, grabbing the olders hand as they started back to the main house. Yanli smiled softly and gently squeezed her younger sister's hand. "I know A-Mei, but I can't help but worry for them."

"Oh! They will also meet their future brother-in-law!" [Y/N] exclaimed happily, smiling brightly. She and Jin Zixuan were on good terms, though he mostly treated her like a child more than anything.

Yanli blushed heavily as they walked slowly back. "A-Mei.. Do.. Do not bring that up.." Jiang Yanli muttered. [Y/N]'s face fell. She knew that the Jin was very against marrying the female.

"Yes Jiejie..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiang [Y/N] and Jiang Yanli were in the kitchen. The older was teaching the younger how to make the boys favorite dish. 

Yanli laughed into her sleeve when she saw the younger female. [Y/N] was covered in flour. 

"A-Mei..." Yanli laughed harder. "H-how.. did you... g-get flour all over y-you..." She managed to get out. Jiang Yanli had to turn around to stop herself from laughing any harder. 

[Y/N] pouted. She was covered in water and flour. Somehow she had slipped and fell into water then later she was trying to reach something next to the flour but she slipped and grabbed onto something in hopes that it would catch her. What she didn't know was that that something she had grabbed onto was the flour sack. And it went down with her. 

"Don't laugh Jiejie!" [Y/N] whined, cheeks rosy from embarrassment. She had been trying to prove to her whole family that she wasn't a little kid anymore. But no matter what she did, nothing changed. 

Yanli continued to laugh despite her best attempts to stop herself. 

[Y/N] huffed in annoyance. She was being treated like a little kid! She may be the baby of the family but she wasn't an actually baby anymore! 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] and Yanli both smiled and hugged Wei Wuxian as he ran up to them. He had been sent back early due to him not listening... at all... 

"Shimei! Shijie! Did you miss me?" He smiled childishly. 

Jiang Yanli smiled and lightly pinched his cheek. "Of course A-Xian." 

"Welcome back Da Ge." [Y/N] smiled brightly. The male was always a treat to have around. "When will Gege return?" 

"Its always about Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian sighed dramatically. He smiled and ruffled her [H/C] hair. "Don't worry, Shimei! He will return after the lectures are over. I feel bad leaving your Gege all alone up in Gusu but he's strong." [Y/N] laughed. Yanli smiled softly as she watched the pair. 

"Why don't we head back? I'm sure A-Xian is tired from his journey back. You can even eat some sweets, A-Mei." 

[Y/N] smiled and ran over to Jiang Yanli, grabbing her hand. "Yes! Lets go Da Ge, Jiejie!" She cheered. 

Wei Wuxian chuckled and walked with them. "Alright, I'm coming Shimei! Don't start without me!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Part 2 will be heavy with angst- just a heads up 

Completed : 8/26/2021