various x winged!reader ⭐࿐part 2

▶ Suggested by @SayonaraAuthor

▶ Angst with some fluff 

▶ Gender neutral reader - pronouns being used are they/them

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Have you seen [Y/N] recently?" Lan Xichen asked the three teens. He looked worried and tired. Lan Wangji stood next to his brother looking almost just as bad as the older. 

Wei Wuxian shook his head, smile faltering at the sight of the two Lans. "No, last time we saw them they said they were going to go and fly for a bit." 

Nie Huaisang nodded his head, agreeing the with the other male. "We offered to go with them but they denied, saying they needed some time to themselves." 

Jiang Cheng also agreed with what the Nie had said. "Why what's wrong?" 

Lan Xichen shook his head and walked off, muttering quietly to himself. The three teens all turned to the younger Lan who stood there, frozen in place, staring off into the distance. 

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian called out softly. "Lan Zhan?" He tried again. "Lan Zhan? Whats wrong?" The Lan didn't move. "Lan Zhan? Did something happen to [Y/N]?" 

Lan Wangji looked up silently. "[Y/N] hasn't returned since two nights ago." With that he turned around sharply and walked away. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened in shock. Nie Huaisang gasped silently and hide behind his fan, worry flooding his eyes. Jiang Cheng's eyes widened in disbelief. He lowered his head, brows furrowing his confusion, anger, and disbelief. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It had been just over three days since [Y/N] had gone missing. There had been no sign of the winged disciple. No clues of where they could be, nothing. Everything the others had tried they always came up empty handed. 

Lan Qiren sighed tiredly as he walked down to the gates of Gusu. He would wait their every morning until around noon for his nephews and the others to come back. With his hands tucked behind his back, he walked to the gates. There were deep eye bags underneath his eyes from the lack of sleep-everyone seemed to be losing sleep, slowly but surely. 

When he opened his eyes he froze. There laid the unconscious body of [Y/N]. They were wrapped up in a cloth that was bloodied. 

"[Y/N]..." The older Lan muttered. They seemed injured but it didn't look to bad.. Except something seemed to be.. missing... 

Lan Qiren quickly called down some Lan disciples. They winced at the sight of the [H/C] haired person. "I need you to inform my nephews and everyone else now!" He snapped. The Lan disciples flinched at his tone and nodded before quickly scurrying away.