jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Spicy fluff :) 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes lit up at the sight of the box of pocky in her boyfriends hand. 

"You got this for me?" She asked, eyes shining. 

He rubbed his neck, bashfully, looking away from her eyes. Blush was on his cheeks. "Y-yeah.. I remember you saying.. that you liked them.." He voice was quiet. 

"Your the sweetest!" She yelled and jumped on him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed his cheek. His arms held her by her waist and blushed like a child. "I-Its.. nothing.." He mumbled. 

[Y/N] let him go and grabbed his hand, dragging him to her room. She closed the door behind her and had him sit on her bed. 

She opened the box and pulled two out. 

"Here! Share it with me?" She asked, tilting her head cutely at him. His cheeks burned. "A-Are you...sure..?" He asked unsure. He didn't want to force her. 

She smiled brightly. "Of course! You brought them so you at least get to have some!" She reasoned. [Y/N] joined him on the bed, siting crisscross. 

[Y/N] handed him one before taking a bite of her own. He hesitated, watching her, before he took a bite of his own. His eyebrows rose slightly making the [H/C] haired girl giggle at his reaction. He coughed and avoided her [E/C] eyes. He continued to eat his piece while [Y/N] was already done with hers. 

"Do you like it?" 

"...Yes.." He admitted making her smile brightly. "So we can try the actual game?" 

"The game..?" 

"Its when two people take a piece from each side and meet in the middle, whoever pulls away first or gets the bigger piece wins." She explained. 

"So do you want to play?" She asked again. 

"..Sure.." He blushed. [Y/N] smiled brighter. (if that was even possible-) 

He sent her a smirk and put an end in his mouth. She took the other end and they started to meet in the middle. When they finally made it their lips connected as his hand made its way into [Y/N]'s [H/C] hair and pulled her closer. They fought for the last piece of the pocky until Jiang Cheng had stolen it. He pulled away and chewed it, smiling triumphantly. [Y/N] pouted slightly. 

"Lo..looks like I win." He gasped for air. 

"Best two out of three!" [Y/N] declared, holding up two fingers. He chuckled lightly and set the box down on the bed. [Y/N] looked at him confused. She tilted her head slightly, furrowing her brows. "Why did you do that..? Sca-" She was cut off as he pulled her into another kiss. She let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"No.. I'd just rather straight out make out with you.." He whispered against her lips. 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, kissing him again. 

"We already made out earlier before you showed me the pocky." 

Jiang Cheng growled and kissed her again. 

"Shut up." 

[Y/N] made a noise. 

"Well sorry! I didn't realize you wanted more." 

Jiang Cheng blushed slightly before kissing her once again. They fell back onto [Y/N]'s bed. [Y/N] wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed her neck. 

"I like the way your lips taste." He whispered. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Ew I almost wrote this in first person- 

▶ Also I believe that Jiang Cheng is really ooc- 

▶ Idk how too feel about this. JC is the character I write about the least because I don't have a thing for men with angry issues but y'all do so I did this for you also I felt confident writing this shit- 

Completed : 7/19/2021