wen ning's x wangxian's kid readers ❤️️🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff~

▶ Female Reader and Male reader??

▶ Um so idk what to put for the gif- and idk what to put for the title- 

▶ So Wen Ning's kid is [Y/N] and Wangxian's kid is [M/N] which means Male name-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ayia~ Wen Ning, who is this?" Wei Wuxian asked looking down at the girl clinging to the undead mans leg. Lan Wangji was beside him with his own son on his other side. He was staring intently at the girl. 

"T-This is [Y/N].. I-I adopted h-her.." Wen Ning put a hand gently on the girls head. 

Wei Wuxians eyes sparked. He smiled. "OH! OH! Our children could get together!" He turned to his husband. "Right Lan Zhan?" 

"Mn." 

"A-Ah.." Wen Ning protested softly. "M-maybe.. l-lets not d-do that.." 

"Alright.. Fine..." Wei Wuxian hung his head. "Ah! Wen Ning! Come with me! I did call you for a reason after all." 

"Wh..what about.." The Wen trailed off and glanced at the [H/C] haired girl. Wei Wuxian waved him off. "Don't worry [M/N] will be here with her to protect her. They will be fine!" Wei Wuxian grabbed Wen Nings hand and rushed off leaving a poor [Y/N] and [M/N] alone. Lan Wangji walked off to follow the two and was glaring at the corpse. 

"A-ah.. W-whats you..your name..?" [Y/N] tried but only got a glare in return. "I-I'm [Y/N]... I-its ni-nice t..to meet y..you.." She bowed, but [M/N] noticed that her whole body was shaking. He scoffed. "What are you? A scared rabbit? Stop shaking and stuttering. You'll never get a husband like the way you are now." He crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes. 

Her [E/C] eyes widened in fear. Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes as her lip trembled. 

[M/N]'s own golden eyes widened. He didn't mean to make her cry. He didn't know what to do as she started to sob, wiping the tears away only for more to come. 

[M/N] walked over to her and hugged her, bring her closer to his chest, wrapping his arms around her smaller figure. She made a soft noise of surprise before she hugged him back and sobbed harder. "I..I'm sorry.. I didn't.. I didn't mean.. t-to make you cry.." He muttered softly. 

After she had calmed down [M/N] stopped hugging her and avoided eye contact, suddenly feeling shy. "W..Whats your name..?" She repeated. "Lan [M/N]..." She smiled softly. "I-..Its nice to.. meet y-you.. Lan [M/N].." 

[M/N] couldn't help but slightly smile back at her. "Whats your favorite food?" 

"[F/F]!" She answered loudly. Her face became red and she covered her mouth with her hands. [M/N] softly moved her hands away from her mouth and smiled, more like smirked. "Don't do that." 

"Wh-why..?" 

"Because, you cover your pretty smile." He grinned. 

[Y/N]'s face flushed at the suddenly complement. 

He held out his hand. "Come on!" She tilted her head, confused. "W-what..? Whe-where are.. we g-going..?" She didn't hesitant and put hers into his much larger hand. He grinned, something flashed in his eyes. "We are going to go and buy [F/F] of course!" [Y/N]'s eyes lit up like the sun. "R-Really?" [M/N] nodded. "Of course! Think of it as an apology." He did a closed eye smile, more like grin. 

They snuck out, hand in hand, to Canyi Town. They soon found someone who was selling [F/F]. [M/N] payed for it and handed it to [Y/N]. She was smiling brightly, anime sparkles surround her. [M/N] felt himself blushing as he watched her eat the food. They sat on a rooftop, hand in hand, while [Y/N] ate her favorite food happily. They watched the river and all the people below. 

Though they had a rough start they got along like they had been friends forever ever but really they had only known each other less than a full day. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When they got back they got caught by Lan Qiren. The elder knew that he couldn't punish them by injuring them so he forced them to copy some old books from the library. 

[Y/N] shyly smiled as she sat next to Lan [M/N] as they copied two separate books. Without [Y/N] knowing, [M/N] would sneak occasional glances at the [H/C] haired girl. 

After they were done Wen Ning, Wei Wuxian, and Lan Wangji finally appeared. [Y/N] and [M/N] had no clue were they went but they were happy to see their parents again. 

[Y/N] went back to hiding behind Wen Ning's leg like nothing had happened. She smiled shyly at [M/N] while their parents talked and said their final goodbyes. [Y/N] waved slightly at [M/N] and he waved back, making the girl smile. Because she smiled [M/N] also smiled slightly. 

"Dad..." [M/N] spoke up. 

"Mn." Lan Wangji kept watching as the father and daughter duo left and didn't look down at his son.

"Can.. Can they come back..?" [M/N] asked shyly. 

"Sure.." 

"Thank you." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Um I hope I did okay \ (•◡•) /

Completed : 7/23/2021