wei wuxian x caretaker!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff ^^

▶ Female Reader

- some information - 

kid 1 - Lan Wenling - male 

kid 2 - Lan Yu - female 

kid 3 - Lan Lei - male 

kid 4 - Lan Tian - male 

kid 5 - Lan Bojing - male 

kid 6 - Lan Chuntao - female 

kid 7 - Lan Huiling - female 

kid 8 - Lan Hu - male 

kid 9 - Lan Qiang - female 

kid 10 - Lan Niu - female 

(I'll leave what they look like to you but I just didn't think you would want to come up with 10 different names) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"E-Eh!" Lan [Y/N] exclaimed. "A-Hu! A-Lei! C-come back!" She chased after the two males. They snickered and turned the corner. They hit something and yelped, falling on their butts. [Y/N] caught up to them and checked on them. 

She bowed. "I'm so sorry about them. I told them to sto.." She trailed off as she looked up and saw a male dressed on red and black. 'He is not a Lan..' [Y/N] blinked. 

The male chuckled nervously. "Ah.. its fine really.." 

"I'm Lan [Y/N], I take care of all the children that are too young to become disciples yet." 

Wei Wuxian grinned and bowed back to her. "I'm Wei Ying, courtesy name Wuxian. I'm the head disciple from the Jiang Yunmeng Clan." 

"Again I'm really sorry about them." [Y/N] smiled, she had her death grip on Lan Hu and Lan Lei white robes who were sweating nervously. "They still have not grasped the rules." an irk mark was on her forehead. 

"B-but Jiejie-"

"Not now A-Lei." She hissed. Lan Lei immediately shut up. 

"How many kids do you have to take care of?" Wei Wuxian asked curiously. "10 currently. They come and go." 

"That must be a lot of work." He commented. 

She laughed lightly. "At times it can be but there really sweet kids." 

"Yes, they seem quite lively." He grinned. [Y/N] giggled. "It was nice meeting you Young Master Wei but I must get back to the others now." He nodded. "It was nice meeting you as well, Lady [Y/N]." 

She smiled before she turned and walked away, dragging Lan Hu and Lan Lei behind her. Wei Wuxian chuckled as the two boys silently mouthed to him to save them. He grinned at them and walked away. Lan Hu and Lan Lei groaned silently as their only chance of escaping walked away from them.