wen ning x walking corpse!reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - Hayley092076 @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff 😊

▶ Female Reader

▶ More information - [Y/N] is a walking corpse who has a master who is female and is very much like Wen Ning. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"C-come along.." A shy girl with black hair whispered shyly. The [H/C] haired corpse slowly walked over to the girl who smiled shyly. "Come o-on A-[Y/N]... W-we need t-to hurry.." The girl, [Y/N], nodded. 

The shy girl slowly began to walk, nervously looking around, as her friend [Y/N] walked silently next to her. 

They continued to walk through the dark forest for a long while. It was dead silent and whenever there was a noise, no matter how loud or soft, [Y/N]'s master would jump in fright, hiding behind the corpse. 

"Jing-Jie... Its just a fox.." [Y/N] murmured softly, trying to get the shaking girl to continue on. 

"F-fox.. r-right.." Slowly, Jinjing stepped out from behind the [H/C] haired corpse and continued to, shakily, walk onwards. [Y/N] sighing softly from behind her. The corpse loved her master but she could be a bit much sometimes. 

They continued onwards until two males appeared out of nowhere. One was taller and was dressed in long black robes with red accents. He had long black hair that was down and a red ribbon in his hair. A flute tucked away. The other one was slightly shorter. His skin was ashen grey and his eyes were dark and pupil less. He was dressed in slightly ripped clothing. [Y/N] realized he was a corpse. 

They all stared at each other before JinJing and the corpse started screaming. The male corpse quickly hid behind the black haired male while Jinjing hid behind [Y/N] who was not surprised in the slightest at her masters reaction. 

"T-thats- Thats not a-a fox!! A-A-[Y/N]!!!" She screamed.  

[Y/N] sighed, gently patting her masters head. 

The taller male softly patted the other corpses shoulder. 

"There there, I'm sure they mean no harm Jing-Jie." 

"There there Wen Ning, I'm sure they mean no harm to us. I mean look at that poor girl," He couldn't help but tease the other male. "You sure did scare the living daylights out of her."

Wen Ning shrunk. "I-I.. I didn't m-mean too.." He whispered softly, feeling guilty. 

Eventually Wei Wuxian and [Y/N] stepped forward. 

[Y/N] bowed. "I apologize for the actions of my master. She is shy and doesn't take surprises easily." 

Wei Wuxian smiled. "I too, apologize for the actions of Wen Ning. He can be shy at times." 

[Y/N] straightened, smiling. They both bowed. "We will be going now." 

Wei Wuxian nodded, he moved to the side. [Y/N] gently took Jinjing's hand and led her past the two. 

[Y/N] made eye contact with the one called Wen Ning as they passed. Wen Ning hesitantly looked up. 

Time seemed to freeze as they stared into each others eyes. [Y/N] was the first to blink, looking away shyly, her cheek rosy. She continued on, dragging her master behind her. 

Wen Ning blinked and watched her leave. Something stirred in his heart but he pushed it down, looking down at the ground. 

Wei Wuxian looked at him with a knowing look. He had caught the exchange. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Jinjing - Bright, crystal-clear

▶ I hope you enjoy :) I'm sorry if its short, I couldn't think of anything more 

▶ Jinjing ⤵ 

Completed : 10/2/21