wangxian x child!reader 🥀❄️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff :)

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It had been a few months since Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji had, hesitantly, agreed to adopt the now orphaned [Y/N]. She was now Lan Sizhui's younger sister and took on the last name 'Lan' and she started her training, having to catch up with everyone else who was her age but she was a quick learner. 

She, at times, would act like Wei Wuxian which would drive Lan Qiren insane but he still scared her to death so when he was around she acted like the perfect model student however when he wasn't around she would sometimes fool around or pull minor pranks on others. 

[Y/N], now Lan [Y/N], had started to warm up to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji more than when she had first met them. Of course Lan Sizhui doesn't know what actually happened that day and still is under the impression that nothing happened and that they all like each other and get along which is partly true. 

[Y/N] was also very hesitant to where the headband but she had no choice and was now forced to wear it. 

"Gege!" [Y/N] smiled and ran into Lan Sizhui's open arms. He smiled brightly and hugged her. "What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?" The two siblings didn't pay any attention to Lan Jingyi, who had dropped his chicken, and Jin Ling, whose eyes were wide, who were hanging out with Sizhui.

"We got to leave class early!" [Y/N] glared coldly at the two over Sizhui's shoulder. They made a face like they were insulted by her. She stuck her tongue. 

"S-Sizhui!!" Jingyi yelled making the male let go of [Y/N] and turn to him. "Yes Jingyi? Is something wrong? I hope you don't mind if A-[Y/N] hangs out with us." Sizhui said in pure innocence not realizing what the real reason was for Jingyi's outburst. "S-She..! That girl is a demon!! Didn't you see her glaring at us?!" 

Sizhui looked at the [H/C] haired girl was standing still with an innocent face, flowers were surrounding her, she looked like she was about to cry because of the older males harsh words. Now Lan Sizhui isn't one to get mad, with anyone, but he has grown attached to the little 12 year old and would do anything for her. 

Sizhui glared at Jingyi which made both him and Jin Ling shiver. "Don't call her that! She's done nothing wrong! It takes time for her to warm up to people! Plus think about how she even ended up here! Be nicer Jingyi!" He scolded while a certain [H/C] haired female just grinned evilly behind Sizhui's back. 

Jingyi glared at her but was yelled at by Sizhui when he was caught. 

"Come on A-[Y/N].. Let's go. I'm so sorry about those two I don't know what has gotten into them all of a sudden." Sizhui smiled gently and patted her head. He turned and looked coldly to the two males before he grabbed [Y/N]'s hand and they left.