wangxian x fierce corpse!child!reader 🥀❄️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @sara_hyuuga

▶ Fluff <3

▶ Female Reader

[Y/N] will acts like Nezuko and she will also have a bamboo muzzle

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Wangji stepped off the boat with a [H/C] haired female in his arms. He shifted her to one arm so he could use the other to help Wei Wuxian out of the boat. 

"Thank you Lan Zhan~" Wei Wuxian grinned. 

"Mn."

[Y/N] hummed sleepily as she turned around, burying her face deeper into Lan Wangji's neck. 

"Seems someone likes you~" Wei Wuxian teased as they began to walk. 

Lan Wangji didn't say anything. He only looked down at the sleeping girl. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian called, grinning and waving. 

Jiang Cheng looked over at his name and immediately rolled his eyes in annoyance once he realized who it was. 

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, who was carrying [Y/N], all made their way over to the Jiang. 

"What?" Jiang Cheng snapped. "And what are you two even doing here?" 

Wei Wuxian smiled. "Xichen-Gege gave us a surprise and we decided to introduce you!" 

Jiang Cheng face palmed and said at the same time Wei Wuxian said, "Don't tell me you have another child." 

"He gave us another child!" 

"Of course he did..." Jiang Cheng muttered. He looked up and finally noticed the sleeping girl in Lan Wangji's arms. "Is that her?" He looked unimpressed. 

Wei Wuxian nodded proudly. "Her name is [Y/N]!" 

Jiang Cheng simply stared, indifferent. 

Wei Wuxian pouted. "Jiang Cheng!" 

Lan Wangji noticed that [Y/N] was no longer softly snoring. He looked down and saw that she was staring at the Jiang. Amusement shone in his golden eyes as he gently set her down. The [H/C] haired girl slowly grew from her child form to her teenager form. She slowly made her way over to the clan leader who was busy arguing with Wei Wuxian. 

"Don't look like that! She's adorable! Just like A-Yuan!" 

"I don't care Wei Wuxian! Just stop adopting children!" 

"Never! They are all so cute and follow me around like little ducklings!" 

"I know that! Jin Ling no longer listens to me!" 

They were stopped as they both noticed the [H/C] haired girl who was now standing next to Jiang Cheng. 

She took his rough hand and put it on her head, patting herself. 

Jiang Cheng got an irk mark on his forehead as he tried to keep himself together

Jiang Cheng got an irk mark on his forehead as he tried to keep himself together. (Yushiro-) 

Wei Wuxian puffed his cheeks as he tried not to laugh

Wei Wuxian puffed his cheeks as he tried not to laugh. "I-I... I think s-she wa-wants.. h-head p-pats..." He barely got out while trying to contain his laughter. 

"W-what

"W-what.." Jiang Cheng hissed. 

Lan Wangji noticed that Wei Wuxian was having a hard time speaking so he spoke instead. "A-[Y/N] wants head pats from people she likes. She likes you." 

Jiang Cheng glanced at Wangxian before looking down at the girl. He sighed and removed his hand from hers. 

[Y/N]'s face turned into that of a sad one, like she was about to cry, but that was quickly changed into a contempt one as Jiang Cheng started to give her head pats. She hummed softly in happiness. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened as his laughter disappeared completely. He blinked once then twice then thrice. He couldn't believe it! J-Jiang Cheng actually complied to the [H/C] haired females wish! 

Lan Wangji was indifferent. 

"Ehhhh!! J-Jiang Cheng! You actually are doing it!" 

Jiang Cheng glared at the male. "What about it?! Don't act so surprised!" 

[Y/N] was already half asleep. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Jiang Cheng and [Y/N] remind me of Sanemi and Nezuko especially at the end of the manga- 

▶ I hope you enjoy! This was really adorable to write :) 

Completed : 9/26/21