wei wuxian x healer!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with slight angst

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian grinned at the glaring girl before him. 

She huffed and slapped his injury. He yelped and scooted away from her. 

"OW!" 

"Thats what you get. You're such an idiot! What in your right mind thought it would be a good idea to jump from a tree into the shallowest part of the lake?!" The [H/C] haired female screeched at him. He just laughed nervously. "S-Sorry Lady [Y/N]!!" The girl, [Y/N], rubbed her temples before walking away. 

She later came back with some medicine and bandages. 

"Shut up and sit still or else I'm not going to fix you up anymore and I'll leave you to Madam Yu." The small [H/C] haired girl threatened. Wei Wuxian nodded and sat as still as a stone statue. 

Jiang [Y/N] was a disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang Clan. She was adopted in and trained as a healer since she was 8 years old. She was very good, almost as good as Wen Qing. She was actually quite small (sorry if your not really short-) despite her snappy and sassy attitude. It was said that she was favored by Madam Yu, which was partly true. She was in fact favored by Madam Yu but of course not as much as her own children. She and Wei Wuxian were quite good friends despite the tiny girl always getting on to him but that was just her way of showing her affection. 

[Y/N] sighed as she finished tying the last bandaged. "Your such an idiot.." She muttered and Wei Wuxian took that as the sign that he could move again. He grinned and took that as the sign that he could move again. "Aw, Lady [Y/N] cares about me." He teased. She sighed and picked up the closest thing to her which was a dagger that they used for who knows what. 

Wei Wuxian froze as the sight and slowly backed up. "N-now.. now.. L-Lady [Y/N].. T-Theres no ne-need for t-that.. I-I was only jo-joking!" He smiled nervously as the small girl stayed deathly silent. 

"Out." 

With that one word Wei Wuxian bolted. 

[Y/N] let out a shaky sigh and set the dagger down gently. 

"That boy is going to be the death of me.." 

Somewhere she heard faintly, "But I'm older than you!" 

She chuckled at that and rolled her eyes before standing up and gathering everything she had gotten out before to put away. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 Reincarnated Au 

Modern Au 

[Y/N] just stared at the male in front of her. He just grinned and swayed back and fourth.

"Stop that!" She hissed. He froze and stopped. She sighed and got out some bandages and medicine. "Your an idiot." She scoffed. Wen Wuxian rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. [Y/N] took his injured hand into hers and gently stared to clean it. "Its just a flesh wound.. no need to be so dramatic.." She muttered. 

"Sorry.." He said, he had a guilty look on his face. She rolled her [E/C] eyes at him and continued to focus on cleaning his wound. "Why would you even think that skateboarding at night with no lights was a good idea? You're glad that it's only a flesh wound otherwise it could have been much worse." She scolded. Wei Wuxian only smiled at this. 

"Thank you for worrying about me~" He cooed then let out a pained yelp as the small girl purposely pressed the cotton harder. "Ow! Ow!" He cried. "S-STOP! I'-I'M SORRY!" He yelled. She smirked and set the cotton aside. 

"I should just just let Mrs. Yu take care of you.." She said thoughtfully and placed a hand on her cheek and glanced at the black haired male. He paled. "N-No!! I-I'm sorry! So so sorry!" He begged. "P-Please don't tell Mrs. Yu of this!!" 

[Y/N] smirked in victory. "Fine. I won't. Now come here! I need to bandaged you up or else the bleeding will start again." Wei Wuxian obeyed. 

For some reason this scene felt familiar to him in some way but he couldn't place where or why. 

[Y/N] tried to ignore this familiar feeling in her heart. 

"There.. Done.." She said, setting aside her tools. Wei Wuxian grinned and looked at his now bandaged arm. 

"Thanks Miss [Y/N]!" He bowed. She scoffed and shoved him out of her office. "Your such an idiot. Now get out!" He yelped and nodded. She watched him run down the hallway and sighed, rubbing her temples as she closed the door behind her. 

She sat down in her office chair. 

'What a troublemaker..' She thought playfully as she gathered everything she had gotten out. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Lmao I had this idea burning in my mind for a few days now and I finally managed to write it! Yay~

▶ I'm not really proud of this tbh- I probably could do much better but ehh I like it how it is- 

Completed : 7/12/2021