nie huaisang x dead!reader🌿࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Angst with fluff 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wei-Shixiong! I'm getting married soon!" Nie Huaisang smiled brightly. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. "E-Eh?! Y-you! Really?" He asked. Nie Huaisang smiled and nodded happily. "I can't wait for you to meet her! She is amazing!" 

Wei Wuxian grinned and nudged his friends side. Nie Huaisang realized what he had done and blushed, hiding behind his fan. 

"Whats her name?" 

"Its [L/N] [Y/N]! She's so pretty! And she likes to paint! She also makes me sweets when I want them. Her sweets are the best." Nie Huaisang rambled making Wei Wuxian smile softly. He was glad that his friend had found someone he truly cared about. 

"When is the wedding?" 

"Its in a few months. I want you to come." 

"Sure! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Wei Wuxian grinned. Nie Huaisang smiled brightly. "Thank you Wei-Shixiong!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Its nice to finally meet you." She smiled through the red veil. "I could say the same." Wei Wuxian grinned. The female giggled and covered her mouth with her red sleeve. "A-Sang won't stop talking about you and Young Master Jiang." 

"Oh really?" Wei Wuxian sent a teasing look to Nie Huaisang who flushed and looked away. The female laughed softly. "Nie-Shixiong wouldn't quiet down about you! The first thing he said to me when we saw each other again was that he was getting married. I was very happy for him then he started to ramble on and on about his wife which made me only want to meet her more! I mean who wouldn't want to meet the women who captured Nie-Shixiong's heart?" Wei Wuxian grinned. 

The female laughed and blushed, though no one could see it through the red veil. "Is that true, A-Sang?" She asked turning to the male who was a tomato. She laughed and smiled brightly. "I didn't know you talked so highly of me behind my back." She teased. "A-Ano.. S-stop.." Nie Huaisang protested weakly, his face burning. 

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng called out. Wei Wuxian bowed to the two before walking over to the male in purple. Jiang Yanli walked over. "Oh my A-[Y/N]. You really do look beautiful." She complemented. "Thank you Yanli-jie." [Y/N] smiled softly. "I'm happy for you and Young Master Nie." 

"Ah, Lady Jiang.. You don't need to call me that since we are such close friends with [Y/N].." Nie Huaisang pointed out. Yanli smiled, laughing softly. "Then you don't have to call me 'Lady Jiang'. " Nie Huaisang blushed in embarrassment. [Y/N] smiled fondly. "Yanli-Jie is like an older sister to me. So that would make her your sister-in-law."