jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Spicy?? Fluff :) 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] sighed as she watched Jiang Cheng chase Jin Ling around with a wooden sword. Lan Xichen sat beside her, drinking tea. 

"Ugh... I swear A-Cheng can be such an asshole sometimes..." The [H/C] haired female muttered. 

"Thats just how he is. He is a good leader though." Lan Xichen said calmly. 

"I can't believe I sleep with him.." [Y/N] muttered. 

"You don't have to." Lan Xichen said looking over at his friend. 

"I also can't believe I married him.. He's literally black listed.." [Y/N] rested her head on her hand. 

"You also didn't have to marry him." Lan Xichen turned his gaze back to Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling who was now in a tree. 

"Oh but I did." 

"And I also want to sleep with him." [Y/N] added after a pause. Lan Xichen sighed and muttered something under his breath. 

"You should stop them now." [Y/N] said calmly. Lan Xichen looked up and nodded. "I should.. shouldn't I.." He stood up, setting his tea down and walking over to the two. 

"Come on dear!" [Y/N] stood and called out to Jiang Cheng. He turned to her, his eyes narrowing slightly before he made his way over to her. He dropped the wooden sword. [Y/N] smiled warmly. "Have fun?" She asked playfully. Jiang Cheng scoffed. "No.. He's a pain in my ass.. I swear one day he's going to kill me.." 

[Y/N] smiled and patted the male in purples head. 

"I want to sleep.." Jiang Cheng muttered. 

"Or we could do other things." [Y/N] teased with a small smirk. 

Jiang Cheng growled slightly. "I hope you know your playing with fire.." 

"Of course." She answered calmly. "You wouldn't dare burn me, would you?" 

Jiang Cheng let out a sigh and rubbed his temples lightly. He turned back to Lan Xichen and Jin Ling. "Don't disturb us or I'll break both your legs and make sure you never go on another night hunt again until your 30. Got that?" He threatened. Of course it was meant for Jin Ling more so than Lan Xichen. The older male already knew what they did and what they were going to do behind closed doors. 

Jin Ling nodded stiffly and didn't dare breathe a word. 

"Bye dear! Bye Huan!" [Y/N] called as she wrapped her arm around Jiang Chengs. They walked away. Lan Xichen simply waved goodbye and silently wished her good luck for trying to walk the next morning while Jin Ling smiled slightly and waved his aunt goodbye. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ idk what it is but lately I have just been in the mood to write JC one shots- like I don't even like him that much ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ

Completed : 7/19/2021