wei wuxian x short!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ FLUFF >//<

▶ Gender neutral because oh wow I have been doing a lot of female readers lately- also [Y/N] be strong like they take shit from no one- also maybe [Y/N] may be a bit of a tsundere- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] reached their arms up towards their boyfriend like they were going to kiss them but he just had to ruin the moment. 

"Aww.. Baby, your too short.." He fake pouted. 

[Y/N] closed their eyes and tried to control themselves but they ended up putting the dark haired male into a headlock and threw him onto the floor. [Y/N] placed a hand on their hip and smirked triumphantly over him.  "Who's the short one now, fucker?" They hissed. 

Wei Wuxian whistled. "I mean I'm not complaining~ It's a great view from down here." He wiggled his eye brows up and down in a hinting manner. 

[Y/N]'s face flushed and they stepped onto Wei Wuxian's stomach, hard, making the male groan in pain. "Y..you know.. the best.. thing about.. you.. is your smile..?" Wei Wuxian rasped and grinned weakly. [Y/N] just looked at him, their foot still pressing into his stomach. "Really?" They asked dully. "O-okay... fine, I love.. how you an kill a man.. in only.. two seconds.." He choked out. 

[Y/N] kicked him harshly and he rolled until his back hit the wall. They scoffed and crossed their arms over their chest. "Flattery can only get you so far." 

He grinned and stood up, a hand on his stomach. "I know that!" 

"I'm starting to think that you like me hurting you.." [Y/N] muttered and wearily looked over at the overly happy male. He met their gaze and just did a closed eye smile. [Y/N] scoffed again and turned away from him. 

"You totally had to ruin the moment earlier.." 

Wei Wuxian didn't apologize though. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I mean like idk about this one shawty- Its iffy and short lmao just like the reader 

▶ inspired by- 

Completed : 7/19/2021