xicheng x reader 🍇🍵࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff :>

▶ Female Reader

▶ I couldn't find a gif for them-   also I love this image- 

▶ So for this I'm going to say that [Y/N] lives in Cloud Recesses with Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng comes and visits them once and a while under the lie that he has Clan business with Lan Xichen- But I mean the dude is blacklisted- so no one would suspect anything- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] blinked her [E/C] eyes open and was met with a chest. 

"Huan.." She mumbled and tried to shove him off. She heard a chuckle but he didn't move. She groan. "Get.. off of me.." 

"Mmm.." Lan Xichen thought for a moment. "No.." 

[Y/N] groaned. "Your.. heavy.. get off!" She cried. 

Lan Xichen thought for a moment before pulling her closer and snuggling into the crook of her neck. [Y/N]'s cheek heated up slightly. "H-Huan!" She cried. "L-Let go! We h-have to get up n-now!" She could feel him shake his head. 

"But.. A-Cheng is c-coming today.." She murmured softly. Her cheeks burned at the thought. She never thought in a million years would she be with the two she loves the most but also be with two Clan Leaders. She still couldn't, after all these years, help but get flustered around either one or both of them at all times. 

Lan Xichen muttered something before he slowly released [Y/N] and got up. [Y/N] smiled slightly and also got up. 

"Are you happy?" Xichen asked while he got dressed. [Y/N] nodded, "I get to spend time with both of you today! That rarely happens nowadays." 

Lan Xichen couldn't help but smile warmly at the [H/C] haired girl. 

Living with a calm one is nice but put the short tempered one in the mix and it turns out... interesting... 

Lan Xichen smiled and kissed her forehead. "Lets get today started?" She nodded. "I will cook you two lunch when A-Cheng arrives." Lan Xichen nodded, "Alright." 

You don't have to image this- its more so for me :') 

[Y/N] dressed before waving goodbye to her husband. Well one of her husbands the other had yet to arrive. 

Usually when Jiang Cheng's visiting day came she would go around and do simple things then she would go and make lunch for the two men then after that she would spend sometime with Jiang Cheng alone seeing as she spends most of her time around Lan Xichen and when Jiang Cheng visits he and Lan Xichen spend the most time together so its only fair that [Y/N] gets to spend some alone time with Jiang Cheng, then at night all three of them spend time together and cuddle then they go to sleep. Sometimes something else happens but that's for another time. ;)

It approached noon and [Y/N] made her way to the kitchen to get started on lunch. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng sat at the table in Lan Xichen's study. [Y/N] was unusually late. The doors opened finally and in walked [Y/N]. She had a warm smile on her face and set the tray down. 

"Hello, Huan, A-Cheng." She smiled and greeted them. "I'm sorry I'm late." She didn't go into further detail and just continued to pass out the bowls. She had made lotus root and pork rib soup. Jiang Cheng's eyes widened slightly at the smell of it. Lan Xichen smiled and thanked her. 

"Why were you late [Y/N]?" Lan Xichen asked after a moment. [Y/N] just smiled. "Ah.. Its nothing! Really... Lets.. just eat..." Her voice got quieter. 

"Alright.." Xichen let it go and passed it as nothing but he still kept it in the back of his mind. Jiang Cheng on the other hand had other plans. 

After lunch [Y/N] waved Lan Xichen goodbye while she went with Jiang Cheng. 

They decided to talk a nice walk around Cloud Recesses. 

Halfway through Jiang Cheng stopped and grabbed her wrist. "A-Cheng..?" She asked, confused. "Whats wrong?" 

He gritted his teeth. "What happened before you came to us?" 

"I..I don't know.. what you mean.." She mumbled. 

"Clearly something happened! You're all quiet!" He raised his voice slightly and his grip on her wrist tightened slightly making her wince. 

"N-Nothing happened!" [Y/N] rose her voice slightly too. 

"No! Clearly something did! Now tell me!" 

"Nothing happened!" She yelled and pulled her wrist away from him. 

His eyes widened and he realized what he did. He lowered his arm and rested it by his side, head bowed in shame. 

"I..I'm sorry.." He admitted quietly. "I.. I just w..worry about.. you..." 

[Y/N] knew he didn't mean to raise his voice at her but it still hurt. She also knew that he wasn't good with words and feelings all too much but it still hurt. 

"You... you don't have to tell.. anyone.. just.. I'm sorry..." He muttered. His cheeks heated up and he looked away. 

[Y/N]'s mouth opened slightly in shock then it turned into a smile. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry too.. I.. I will tell you two.. when I'm ready.." 

Jiang Cheng slowly wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into the crook of her neck, taking in her scent. He truly loved her. 

After a few moment they let go of each other and held hands for the rest of their walk. Jiang Cheng had the smallest of smiles and [Y/N] was smiling warmly as she watched the sky. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng changed into their night clothes and so did [Y/N]

[Y/N] was done first and was already in bed when the other two joined her. They all snuggled together even thought Jiang Cheng blushed and tried to say no. 

"Its.. been a really long time since we were able to do this.. just.. have a day to ourselves.." [Y/N] muttered sleepily. 

"Yeah..." Lan Xichen smiled. Both males arms were wrapped securely around the [H/C] haired girl 

"Just.. go to sleep already..." Jiang Cheng grumbled. [Y/N] laughed softly. "Goodnight you two.." 

"Good night.." 

"..."

Jiang Cheng had already fallen asleep. [Y/N] soon followed and Lan Xichen was the last one left. He admired the two for a bit before he finally fell asleep too. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Okay how did I do? I really have been brain dead lately so this is published a little later than I wanted up oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Completed : 7/20/2021