a-qing x reader🎋࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff with angst because I can 

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Qing, your really pretty." The [H/C] haired male said out of nowhere. 

"R-really?" A-Qing sputtered, caught off guard by the complement. 

The male nodded. "Yes, really pretty. I don't think any one could even come close to how pretty you are." He smiled softly. 

A-Qing blushed. "T-thank you..." 

"Oh! Do you want to go to town with me and get some plums? I heard that Uncle Xiao got some more yesterday." 

"Are.. you sure?" 

"Yeah! My mother gave me money she also said that I should treat girls and pay for them so they don't have to spend their money." 

"Alright..." She agreed slowly. 

The male smiled and grabbed her arm gently. He pulled her upwards and started to drag her behind him as he ran through the streets. Expertly avoiding everything. 

He smiled brightly. 

A-Qing watched him, it seemed like time slowed. Her hair was flowing behind her, bamboo pole in her free hand. She stared at the handsome male in front of her. A-Qing was in awe. 

What they didn't know was that they had both fallen in love. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A [H/C] haired male smiled softly at the burning city. He was dressed in simple clothes, a hand made wooden hairpin in his hand. Tears falling freely down his cheeks. 

"I hope your happier now, A-Qing.." His smile fell as he started to sob harder. He lowered his head and let his tears drip onto the dirt. His shoulders shook. 

He gently laid the hairpin down and pulled out two plums. He placed them both next to the hairpin. Then he pulled out an incense and lit it, laying it next to the hairpin and plums. 

"I love you A-Qing.." He whispered softly. 

The wind gently blew like she was answering his soft confession. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I'm going to come right out and say it- A-Qing in season 3 is really hot and I simp-  She is so precious and pretty 

Completed : 8/21/2021