various x tanjiro!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @MadamDisappointment

▶ Fluff

▶ Male Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I told you we would get lost Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng yelled angrily. Wei Wuxian smiled and hid behind Lan Wangji more. 

"Jiang-Xiong.. Pl-please don't yell..." Nie Huaisang fluttered his fan, sweating nervously when the Jiang turned his angry gaze to the Nie. 

"Clan Leader Nie, Clan Leader Jiang." Lan Sizhui interfered, smiling softly. "Please, fighting will only makes things worse. Why don't we just try and find someone to help us?" 

Nie Huaisang smiled nervously, nodding in agreement. Jiang Cheng scoffed but didn't say anything more. 

"Oh look." Wei Wuxian commented, pointing. 

Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi turned to see where the older male was pointing. They both screamed, hugging each other. "GHOST! ITS A GHOSTT!" 

Jiang Cheng deadpanned, disappointed in his nephew. 

Nie Huaisang felt shivers go down his spine as he moved closer to Wen Ning who wasn't much better than him. 

Lan Sizhui tired to remain calm. "I'm sure it isn't a ghost.. Maybe they can help us?" 

Lan Wangji stayed the same, except he moved a little closer to Wei Wuxian who was grinning. He didn't realize his dry words would get such a reaction! 'What fun!' He thought, laughing internally. They should do this more often! 

Lan Sizhui slowly made his way over to the person who was soon revealed to be a male with [H/C] hair and [S/C] skin. His hands were rough like he had worked hard all his life. 

Lan Sizhui smiled softly. "Excuse me sir. I'm sorry to bother you but we are lost and need to get back home, do you think you could help us?" 

The male looked up and his face immediately brightened. "Oh! I'm sorry! Didn't notice your group over there!" He stood, wiping his hands on his clothes. "I was simply collecting herbs." 

"