wen ning x reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff (✿'‿')

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] woke up with a plan. 

She and Wen Ning had been dating for a little over a year now and they had done nothing but hold hands and cuddle sometimes not even that. Today she wanted to take it a step farther and try kisses. Well just kisses on the cheek for right now. She thought maybe kisses on the lips would be a little too much to start off with. 

[Y/N] walked up to Wen Ning and kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning! How are you today bǎo bɑo?" [Y/N] asked while sitting across from him. 

Wen Ning flushed. 

"I-I.. I-I a-am g-good to-today.. ho-how a-are y-yo-you tod-today..?" He stuttered and looked down at his plate. 

[Y/N] smiled. "I'm good! Where is Wen Qing?" She asked looking around and seeing that the older female was gone which was strange but also prefect because that meant she could tease Wen Ning without being called shameless. 

"S-She.. I-is out fo-for a b-bit to-today.." Wen Ning stuttered. He didn't understand how the [H/C] haired female could do that so confidently and then just act like nothing happened. "Sh-she should b-be back so-soon.." 

[Y/N] nodded and started to eat. In reality she was really nervous about her plan. 'What if it doesn't work.. I don't want to lose Wen Ning..' She hide her true feelings and pretended like nothing happened. 

Once breakfast was done she gave Wen Ning a quick peck on the cheek, closer to his mouth, and grabbed her basket. "I'm off to town! Wen Qing asked me last night to go and get some more food! I'll be back before night fall! See you later Ning!" She called out and turned around walking down the path while Wen Ning just stared at her shrinking figure. His brain broke. 

His hand lightly touched where had kissed and his whole face exploded into red. Steam started to come out of his ears and he about fainted. 

How could she do such a thing and then just leave? 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] came back shortly after the sun had started to set. Her basket was full of different foods and some medicine. She also had managed to get some new medical books for both Wen Qing and Wen Ning. 

She opened to the door to see that Wen Qing was back and she was getting dinner ready. Wen Ning was no where in sight. 

"I'm back! And I come bearing gifts!" She said loudly making Wen Qing jump slightly. She turned around to glare at the female. "Why are you so loud?" She hissed. [Y/N] just laughed slightly and set her basket down and started to remove everything. "Well maybe the fact that I got some new medical books would cheer you up more?" [Y/N] asked looking up at the older female who just scoffed. 

"Hey were is Ning?" 

"I do not know. When I came back there was a note saying he went to go and do something, which is odd, and that he would be back around when the sun started to set." 

[Y/N]'s eyes seemed too saddened at that news. She wanted some more time alone with him. 

"Oh.. Well that means he should be home soon right?" 

Wen Qing nodded. "Now stop talking and help me make dinner!" She ordered. [Y/N] smiled and nodded. 

She didn't want this life to change at all. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning opened the door and was meant with the sight of his older sister and his girlfriend laughing, eating, and just having fun with each other.

He smiled shyly at the sight. 'I'm glad they are getting along.'

[Y/N] heard the door open and looked up to see Wen Ning smiling shyly at them. Her smile brightened. "Welcome back Ning! There is food ready for you! Come sit down." She did a closed eye smile.

Wen Qing couldn't even be mad at him for being out so late. She was just happy he was here. She smiled a small smile. "Come and sit with us A-Ning."

Wen Ning nodded and went to sit down next to his girlfriend who kissed him on the cheek. His face exploded again and she giggled a little at his reaction.

Wen Qing just scoffed and uttered a, "Shameless." before they all burst into laughter.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ 宝宝bǎo bɑo- Babe; Honey; Baby

▶ I know this is slightly short but I think that sometimes a short story with a lot of fluff is good enough (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

▶ I literally woke up this morning and thought it was noon but no it was 7:40 in the morning :')

Completed : 7/12/2021