jin ling x reader 🌻࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff <3

▶ Female reader

▶ Alternative Title - Fairy x Reader + Jealous Jin Ling 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling thinks he's imagining it, because the sight of the [H/C] haired female running towards him, hair flowing, smile bright. Jin Ling feels his heart soar in his chest. He can't believe the bright [E/C] eyed girl is this happy to see him and in all honesty he shouldn't believe it. shouldn't jump the gun because when she runs up to him, she's close enough for him to see that her eyes had never been on him in the first place, rather her warm gaze was directed on a certain furry friend. 

She kneels down in front of her and rubbed the ears of the dog. "Oooh, hi there baby, have you missed me?" She cooed at the dog, smiling brightly as Fairy barks happily at her touch. Her tongue lulling out to the side. "I missed you so much." She rubbed her nose against hers. 

'Damn it Fairy..' Jin Ling scowls, his smile gone as he glared at his dog. "A-Ling doesn't bring you to visit me a lot does he?" [Y/N] continues to speak to the dog. Jin Ling eyes widen at the girls words. What's even worse is when Fairy (the smart canine) showcases her understanding by turning away from the [H/C] haired female to bark at Jin Ling as if to reproach him. 

"It's not easy bringing you to [Y/N]! You get sea sick!" Jin Ling finds himself explaining to his dog. Fairy seems unsatisfied and unamused by Jin Ling and turns her head back to [Y/N],nuzzling right into her arms making the girl giggle, hugging the dog fully.

Jin Ling stands to the side envious of his dog when [Y/N] places a gentle kiss at the top of Fairy's nose, Jin Ling wants to simultaneously combust and ascend into a higher realm because his dog had gotten a kiss from his girlfriend before him. When [Y/N] leans into hug Fairy again, Jin Ling swears, the dog sticks her tongue out at him and for all of his maturity, Jin Ling childishly sticks his tongue out in return.

"Where is my kiss at?!" He exclaimed, loudly. 

[Y/N] smiled up at him, Fairy still in her arms. "Sorry but today I want to kiss Fairy. She is so sweet. I love her very much and I think I might just leave you for her." 

.

.

.

Jin Ling faints from envy and anger. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I had no idea that Fairy was a girl. I had to look it up in order to believe it. I thought that she was a boy and I'm so lucky that I looked it up before I published this so I had time to change the pronouns. 

▶ Short :) 

Completed : 7/25/2021