wen ning x powerful!reader ❤️️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @beth041099

▶ Fluff and maybe angst-

▶ Female Reader

▶ They find out who [Y/N] is engaged too :) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Whoa.. Its been a while since I've been here..." [Y/N] mumbled, running her hand lightly along the wooden railing that blocked people from falling off the walkways. 

"Thats right. You use to be a Jiang disciple, right?" Wen Qing asked. She walked, posture perfect and hands in front of her. 

[Y/N] let a small smile slip out. "Yeah.." She whispered. 

Wen Qing glanced at her now sister-in-law. She noticed how happy she looked when thinking about her past. "If you missed it so much.. maybe you shouldn't have left." 

[Y/N]'s smile faltered as she shook her head. "No! I love and missed my past here.. but... but I would never trade the memories and happy times I've had with you and A-Ning for anything!" 

Wen Qing looked away, hiding her smile. She was relived that her sister-in-law didn't care about what clans they had come from. 

Wen Qing stepped in front of the room her brother had taken when they had arrived at Lotus Pier and slammed them open. Startling Wen Ning, [Y/N], and a surprise visitor. She closed them behind her. 

"A-Ning?!" Wen Qing demanded. "What are you doing?!" 

Wen Ning looked over at the two females, eyes wide. 

[Y/N] stood there frozen. The whole world going numb around her as she made eye contact with the man Wen Ning was with. 

"Wei Wuxian.." She whispered. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened before anger filled them. 

[Y/N] bowed her head down, unable to look him in the eye. She had noticed Jiang Cheng on the bed and the guilt had already started to grow. 

"J-Jiejie!" Wen Ning cried. "W-wait! Please don't tell anyone! I-I promise that they will be gone soon!" He rushed up and grabbed her hanfu, shaking his head. He silently pleaded to her with is eyes.

Suddenly figures could be seen on the other side of the thin door. 

"Lady Wen, Lady [L/N], is everything alright in there? We heard shouting." 

Silence. 

Wen Ning silently pleaded at his sister who narrowed her eyes at him, almost glaring. 

[Y/N] slowly rose her head. "Everything is fine! I'm sorry if we caused worry! Qing-Jie is in one of her moods." [Y/N] smiled softly at the three before quietly opening the door, closing it behind her as she began to talk to the guards. 

They listened intently as she talked. 

"Please don't tell her I said that." [Y/N] seemed to beg. 

"Is Lady Wen not in there with you?" A second guard asked. 

[Y/N] seemed to shake her head, laughing lightly. "She left shortly after she scolded A-Ning. He said he had a headache and she went to get some medicine for him, I was simply keeping him company." 

One of the guards laughed. "Of course!"

"Your such a good wife already!" Another commented. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened when he realized who [Y/N] had said she had been engaged too. He silently cursed himself. He had judged her too quickly! She had just said 'Wen' and his mind went red with anger that he didn't even bother to ask what Wen. 

"Yes, yes! They only married about a month ago."

Wen Ning held his breath. He knew [Y/N] was both powerful with both a sword and words. She could act her way out of just about anything. It was sometimes scary. 

"I better go and check up on him.." [Y/N] began to fret. "I fear he may start to worry. You know how nervous he is."

"Ah yes. A nervous wreck that one."

The figures moved. 

"OW!" A guard hissed loudly. 

"You just don't say things like that in front of his wife!" 

[Y/N] merely laughed. "Its alright, but please don't say things like that about him again." There was a silent threat in her words and the guards took that as a sign to leave. 

[Y/N] opened the doors again and closed them shortly behind her. She let out a deep sigh. 

Wen Ning smiled brightly and released his sister. He ran up and hugged the [H/C] haired female tightly. "A-[Y/N]! T-thank you s-so much!" 

[Y/N] couldn't help but smile as she hugged him back. "Its no problem A-Ning. I could see that you cared about them." 

Wen Qing stayed silent, watching them. She was slightly impressed with the girls show. 

"I will go and get some medicine." 

"Alright, be safe Qing-Jie." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Thank you for the idea :)

▶ Didn't really know how to end that one :') 

▶ And yes, I did changed my aesthetic again ^^ Thank you for noticing also I changed my fiancee's aesthetic too :) Now we're matching! 

Completed : 9/21/21