jin ling x reader 🌻࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why did I have to be dragged along?!" The Jin heir complained as they walked along the streets of the bustling town. 

Jingyi rolled his eyes. "Well sorry Young Mistress~" He teased. "But we are now considered friends! Whether you like it or not!" 

Jin Ling let out a huff and scowled, crossing his arms over his chest. But secretly, on the inside, his heart warmed that the Lan called them friends. 

Lan Sizhui smiled gently and stopped them from fighting further. 

As they walked, vendors and many others tried to get them to stop and to buy something. They always just ignored them and only stopped to buy something to eat and then continued on. 

They stopped when they heard some raised voices. There was a crowd slowly forming. They all pushed themselves through it until they all made it to the front. There was a female with [H/C] hair and [S/C] skin. They couldn't really tell what her eyes color was. A group of men were speaking loudly to her and putting their hands on her. They didn't listen when she tried to tell them to stop or leave her alone. And they certainly didn't listen to her when she asked them kindly to let her go. 

Lan Sizhui's smile fell and his eyes hardened. 

Lan Jingyi gritted his teeth and clenched his fists in anger, clearly wanting to help. 

Jin Ling's scowled deepened as he glared at the men. He almost walked over and beat them half to death himself, but Lan Sizhui held him back by grabbing onto his arm. 

"What? Let me go!" He hissed. Lan Sizhui shook his head and pointed. Jin Ling glared but looked back at the girl anyway. When he saw her, he froze. All his anger just disappeared. 

Jingyi whistled

Jingyi whistled. "Now that's some power!" He cheered. 

Lan Sizhui let out a breath and released Jin Ling. Sizhui smiled softly. "I'm glad she can handle herself." 

Jin Ling didn't move, even when Lan Sizhui let him go, he remained frozen in place. His usually pale cheeks slowly warm and grew pink. 

"Alright lets go! I still want some chicken!" 

"You always want chicken." Lan Sizhui comments dryly before letting out a small chuckle. "Come on Jin Ling." He turned only to see the state that the Jin heir was in. 

The [H/C] haired girl caught his eye, winked, and then walked away, disappearing into the crowds as they slowly dispersed. 

"Ano.. Jin Ling..?" Lan Sizhui said quietly. Jingyi turned to look at the Jin and promptly laughed. "Y-your... Y-your.. n-nose!" He breathed heavily. "I-Its bleeding!-Bhahaha-" 

Jin Ling's nose was in fact, dripping with blood as his cheeks were no better. They were bright red. 

Lan Sizhui lightly tapped his shoulder and the tsundere immediately fell backwards and fainted. That only fueled Jingyi's laughter as he began to laugh even harder while Lan Sizhui looked down at Jin Ling worriedly but couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ This was fun to write 

▶ I love writing powerful females 🥰️

Completed : 9/15/21