lan sizhui x rengoku!reader 📖࿐

▶ Suggested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff :) 

▶ Male Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ano.. Sizhui.." Lan Jingyi muttered softly. 

"Yes Jingyi?" 

"Who is.. that..?" The Lan pointed to a [H/C] haired male. 

"Oh." Lan Sizhui smiled warmly. "Thats [Y/N]." 

"How come we have never heard of him?" Ouyang Zizhen asked, gesturing to him, Jin Ling, and Lan Jingyi who all looked confused. 

Lan Sizhui smiled in an apologetic way. 

Jin Ling narrowed his eyes in suspicion at the smiling Lan. "Do you know something we don't?" 

Lan Sizhui opened his mouth to reply when someone called him over. He waved, sending apologetic looks to all of them, before walking away. 

"Okay.." Lan Jingyi started. 

Jin Ling rolled his eyes. "Yes we know. We are all thinking the same thing.. as much as I hate to admit that.." He muttered the last part, looking away with rosy cheeks. 

"We're going to spy on Sizhui?" Ouyang Zizhen asked. 

Jin Ling puffed out his cheeks while Lan Jingyi just deadpanned at the male who shrank at their responses. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen hid behind a tree and watched the two. 

"I seriously don't even know who that is.." Jingyi muttered, staring intently at the [H/C] haired male. Zizhen nodded. 

Jin Ling scoffed. "Does anyone know who that is?" 

The other two just shrugged. 

The Jin heir scowled at this. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Sizhui smiled as he greeted the [H/C] haired male. 

"A-Yuan!" The male smiled brightly, his voice booming. 

"[Y/N] are you ready?" 

"Of course!" [Y/N] places his hands on his hips, smiling brightly. 

Lan Sizhui smiled back and his hand was grabbed by [Y/N]. They walked off, smiling. [Y/N] talked, loudly at that, while Sizhui listened, sometimes adding his own little comments here and there. 

"Your cooking is always the best A-Yuan!" The [H/C] haired male let out a happy chuckle. "Where did you ever learn how to cook that good?" He teased. Lan Sizhui smiled a closed eye smile. "You think your so funny." He opened his eyes and playfully rolled them. "You know where I learned." 

"From Aunt Qing right?" 

Lan Sizhui shook his head. 

"Your grandmother?"

Sizhui shook his head again. 

"Hmm..." [Y/N] put his free hand under his chin as if in deep thought. Suddenly he snapped his fingers. 

He picked up the Lan by his waist and spun him around. Sizhui at first let out a yelp of surprise before he burst into laughter. 

The [H/C] eyed male stopped spinning them around and stared into the Lans eyes. [Y/N] smiled softly. 

"You learned from my mother." 

Lan Sizhui smiled sadly. "Yes, she was amazing." He leaned closer into the warmer male and kissed him gently on the lips. 

[Y/N] returned the kiss. Slowly they broke it and Sizhui buried his face into the crook of [Y/N]'s neck. "I love you.." 

"I love you more A-Yuan.." 

'More than you will ever be able to understand.' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*Bonus*

Jin Ling had to take a double take. His jaw dropped.He rubbed his eyes once then twice then thrice but nothing changed. The strange [H/C] haired male was still kissing Sizhui. 'W H A T   T H E   H E L L?!!?!?' The Jin heir silently screamed in his head though he struggled to keep it silent

Ouyang Zizhen promptly had a nose bleed and fell backwards onto the ground, his left hand making a thumbs up sign while blood continued to gush out of his nose. 

Lan Jingyi just stared blankly at the sight before Zizhen falling near him startled him. He jumped up nearly 3 feet off the ground. The Lan looked down and saw that it was only Zizhen who had fainted. He sighed, trying to calm his beating heart, before making the mistake of looking up again. 

His whole face paled until it looked as if nearly all the blood had drained from it. Slowly, his soul left his body, floating upwards into the clouds. Lan Jingyi's body was left soulless as it promptly fell backwards next to Ouyang Zizhen's body. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I hope you enjoyed ^^ It was really fun to write their reactions 🙈🤭

▶ I hope [Y/N] kinda at least acts like Rengoku...? 

Completed : 10/18/21