nie mingjue x jin!reader ⚔️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @oceanagurilmina and @Mei_97

▶ Fluff and Angsttttt

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Yao," The 7 month pregnant [H/C] haired female smiled gently, Nie Huaisang was at her side, shyly helping her. "Its so nice to see you again, are you here for my husband again?" 

Jin Guangyao smiled sweetly, dipping his head he replied, "Of course Madam Nie." 

"You can just call me [Y/N] if you want, we're family after all." She couldn't help but smile fondly at the younger Jin.  

He kept his calm smile. "How is the child doing?" 

[Y/N] smiled brightly, gently placing a hand on her stomach. "Oh I'm getting bigger everyday. A-Sang can't wait to be a uncle." She giggled. Nie Huaisang's cheeks warmed from embarrassment. "[Y/N]-J-Jie!" He stuttered, hiding further behind her. Guangyao laugh softly. "I'm sure that your child will be happy and healthy." 

[Y/N] smiled and gently grabbed his cheek playfully. "Your too sweet A-Yao." 

A look of something along the lines of guilt flashed briefly across his face before it was gone. The [H/C] haired female did not catch it as she kindly gestured for the Jin to follow her. But Nie Huaisang did. He furrowed his brows in confusion and suspicion. Just what was going on? 

Jin Guangyao followed behind Lady Jin now Madam Nie as she walked slowly through the halls, Nie Huaisang next to her helping her every step. His brother would kill him if he allowed any harm to come to her. 

They soon reached the area where Guangyao could start setting up. 

[Y/N] smiled gently. "A-Ming should be out soon. He had some paper work to finish before he came out here. A-Sang will also be with him in case anything happens so you have nothing to worry about." 

Guangyao smiled. "Thank you [Y/N]." The name felt foreign to him. 

"And I will be inside resting. I'm afraid that I have spent to much time outside earlier this morning." She laughed softly from behind her long sleeve. "A-Ming worries too much about me.. I may be pregnant but I'm not that fragile yet." Jin Guangyao offered a smile and a laugh of his own though his eyes seemed to sadden. Nie Huaisang watched him intently. Something was up.. and he wouldn't stand for it. 

"[Y/N]-J-Jie.." He stuttered. "C-could.. I walk you inside? I-I forgot a-a paint brush..." 

[Y/N] smiled and gently patted his head. "Of course A-Sang." She looked back at Guangyao, taking her hand back from the younger Nie's head. "A-Yao you finish setting up." She paused. "Will you be alright on your own?"