wei wuxian x wen!tsundere!reader 🥀࿐part 3

▶ Requested by no one

▶ More fluff and maybe slight angst

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ever since they had both first met for the first time in thirteen years both Wei Wuxian and [Y/N] have been secretly exchanging letters from time to time to keep each other updated on whats happening in the others life. 

A-Ying

    I will be visiting the Burial Mounds soon, 

    I hope that maybe you would come and see me.. 

    I heard that you fixed Wen Ning.. Thats great to hear maybe also 

    please bring him as well? I would love to see him again!

With love, Wei [Y/N]

[Y/N] sighed as she set the ink brush down and reread her letter that she had tried to write for the past 2 hours. She decided that it was finally good enough to be sent. 

Once she had sent it she sighed in relief and began to pack up everything so she could leave for the Burial Mounds as soon as possible. She still had yet to find any sign of where A-Yuan could be and that was troubling enough on its own. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian smiled at the letter and went to go get Lan Sizhui and Wen Ning. They were spending more time together, trying to make up for lost time which mad Wei Wuxian very happy. 

"Sizhui! Wen Ning!" He called. 

"Yes?" 

"Ah! There you two are! Come! Come!" He gestured for them to come closer. 

"Y-Yes Y-young Master W-Wei..?" 

"We are going to take a trip to The Burial Mounds!" Wei Wuxian announced with a grin. 

Both Sizhui and Wen Ning's eyes widened. "E-Eh?!" 

Wei Wuxian grinned. "Why not? Plus there is a surprise there! So lets hurry and go!" 

"W-What about Hanguang Jun?" Sizhui asked, clearly unsure about the whole thing. 

Wei Wuxian just did a closed eye smile. "Theres no need to worry! I'm sure he'll figure it out soon!" He paused and put his arm around Sizhui's shoulder. "For now we should get going or else we will miss.." He trailed off and didn't say anymore and then ran off leaving Wen Ning and Sizhui to try and catch up. 

Wen Ning had a sinking feeling that he knew exactly who was waiting for them but he couldn't place his finger on it. He tried to rack his brain for anyone that could make Wei Wuxian so happy that was still alive, but he came up empty.