jiang yanli x sanemi!reader 🌺࿐

▶ Suggested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff with angst lol

▶ Male Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A [H/C] haired male stood off to the side and watched a women talking with a man dressed in yellow. He had a scowl on his face and his arms were crossed over his chest. The [H/C] haired male was dressed in purple robes, a sword at his hip. His [E/C] eyes never strayed from the beautiful women once. 

Finally he tore his gaze away from her, jealously burning in the pit of his stomach. He had been warned numerous times to push his feelings aside if he wanted to stay in the Jiang Clan. 

"[Y/N]." 

[Y/N] looked up at the sound of his name. It was her. She stood in front of him smiling softly, concern burning brightly in her honey colored eyes. 

"Are you alright? You spaced out." 

[Y/N] scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I'm fine, Lady Jiang." 

She smiled, laughing into her sleeve. "Your always so stiff.." She lightly bumped his hip with her elbow before walking away. [Y/N] couldn't help the blush as he walked. He barely managed to fight it down as he walked a little ways behind her. 

The women looked over her shoulder as she walked. "Why don't you walk next to me? Its much easier to talk to you." She gave an airy smile. 

'Damn it.. stop it..' 

[Y/N] shook his head. "That is improper of me, Lady Jiang." He replied stiffly. 'Shut up! Stop it! Why does my fucking heart always do this?!' 

She pouted a little before turning back around. "If you say so.." 

Guilt stabbed his gut but he refused to give in, no matter how much he wished to walk beside.. Hold her hand.. give her love.. kiss her.. hug her.. SHUT UP! 

Yanli had to contain her giggles at the look that passed upon the [H/C] haired males face. It was too cute! She just wanted to kiss it! 

.

.

.

Wait... what? 

No.. no! She shook her head, face falling a little. The mood turned dark. She was engaged.. Engaged to a future Clan Leader at that.. She couldn't just up and leave him for someone.. else.. .  Besides... [Y/N] was a Jiang disciple meaning she was higher than him.. yet that never seemed to stop anyone before them.. But.. Her parents would never allow it! They were already on thin ice with him being her personal guard... If.. if they did anything... Oh she was afraid of what would happen to him!