wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @Tippy__20132008

▶ More angst and fluff 

▶ Female reader

▶ Idk what to put for the title because its a JC x reader now but I thought I might as well continue with the theme-  also the link for the first part is here if you want to read it ---->

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiang Cheng walked through the gates that lead up to the Cloud Recesses. Ever since Wei Wuxian had died the [H/C] haired female had just... disappeared. There had been rumors that she had died or even killed herself. But Jiang Cheng knew better than to believe those so when he got an anonymous letter saying she was in Gusu he headed out immediately. 

Her words flashed in his mind. 

"No! I'm not! I am simply helping him because I owe him a favor!" 

'Lies..' He thought sourly to himself. 'You lied to me.. to everyone.... to yourself..' He gritted his teeth and picked up his pace. 'Look what that 'favor' got you!' He wanted to yell at her. But he couldn't bring himself too. He could never hurt or yell at her. No matter how anger he was. HE loved her too much and he had waited so long. 

"I must see the Lan elders now!" Jiang Cheng demanded. Lan Xichen sighed and looked at him sadly. "Of course.." He couldn't muster a smile. "Follow me.." 

Lan Xichen lead the Jiang to the main room. 

Lan Xichen bowed. "Clan Leader Jiang is here to speak with you, elders." 

"Step forward." 

Jiang Cheng stepped forward and bowed. 

"Speak."

"I have received information that [L/N] [Y/N] is being held here and I wish to take her back to Lotus Pier with me."

"And why should we let you do that? She has been perfectly fine here in Gusu for the last 13 years." 

"We knew each other when we were younger. She disappeared and I wish to take her back with me. Lotus Pier is just as much as my home as hers." 

The Lan elders stayed silent for a long while. So much so that Jiang Cheng's back started to hurt from being bent for so long. 

"Very well, if she will agree to go back with you, you may take care of her." 

Jiang Cheng had to force himself not to smile with joy. Instead he bowed deeper. "Thank you." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiang Cheng sighed as he and Lan Xichen walked out a ways from the man houses of the Cloud Recesses.