lan xichen x zenitsu!reader 🍵࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 🥰️🥰️🥰️

▶ Female reader

▶ Reader-chan finds herself on a night hunt that she never wanted to be a part of and ends up running into Lan Xichen, she begs him to marry her because she is going to die soon and suddenly they are now engaged to be wed soon-

Information (feel free to change something if you don't like it)

You can changed if you like ^^ This is just here to mostly help me and also the hair is like that

Not my art. 

The colors stay the same 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[L/N] [Y/N] was on a night hunt that she had never wanted to be a part of in the first place! She was shaking and her fellow clansmen were looking at her with either pity or disgust, mostly disgust. She was one of the only female cultivators in their clan. The Clan Leader, who is very old, had saved her from the life of living on the streets. He had taken her in and had her trained because he said he saw something in her but she didn't believe it. She was just a coward. Everyone looked down at her because she ran away. 

She trembled and hugged her sword tightly as she glanced wildly around the dark and dead silent forest. Her other clansmen had spilt up and gone off leaving her alone in the dark forest at night on a night hunt where there were things roaming. Like demons.. and corpses.. and also ghosts... She shivered and closed her eyes trying to calm her beating heart. 

'Stupid advanced hearing...' [Y/N] cursed. She was born with hearing that was much much better than that of a normal person. It was a gift and also a curse. Right now [Y/N] could hear every living thing or anything that moved and made noise within a certain radius. She could hear everything that was roaming the forest which only made her more scared because she knew what was out there yet she couldn't see them but they could see her.