jin zixuan x nie!reader 💛࿐

▶ Requested by - @lomaloma5668

▶ Fluff ? 

▶ Male reader 

▶ Fair warning I literally suck at slow burn but its one of the many things I wish to improve on before school starts again :')

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eh, [Y/N]-Xiong do you really have to go?" Nie Huaisang whined, praying that he didn't have to be left alone. The [H/C] haired male rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry Shidi... but Clan Leader Nie had ordered me to guard Young Master Jin while they travel out into the lake to deal with the water ghouls." Nie Huaisang pouted at that making the older male smile slightly and pat the youngers head softly. 

Nie [Y/N] was the best Nie disciple that Nie Mingjue had ever trained. Nie Mingjue has said on multiple occasions that he trusted the [H/C] haired male with his life. Because of this the male was like the right hand man to the Clan Leader and close friends with his younger brother, Nie Huaisang. Along with this, [Y/N] made a name for himself at a very young age. He was very handsome and polite. He could be intimidating at times but once you talked with the male he was very nice in his own way. It wasn't much of a secret that practically everyone was lusting after him. (a/n - writing the word lusting felt weird) Jin Zixuan was no exception to this. Even though he was engaged he still only had eyes for the [H/C] haired Nie. 

[Y/N] smiled and ruffled the youngers hair. "Don't look so down A-Sang, I'm sure we can look around the town another time when people aren't dying." He teased, trying to lighten the mood. Huaisang smiled slightly and playfully moved the scarred hand away from his hair. "S-stop it [Y/N]-Xiong! Your messing up my hair! Go already!" 

[Y/N] rolled his eyes. "Right, right, see you later Xiao Sang~!" He sang and walked off leaving a blushing Huaisang. (please- its from embarrassment- not like that-) 

Nie [Y/N] approached the others. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen standing next to each other. Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian standing next to each other while Jin Zixuan stood off to the side with some of his Jin disciples with him. His cheeks turned rosy when the handsome Nie walked over to them. 

"Hello, I hope I didn't keep you all waiting, A-Sang didn't want me to leave." He grinned faintly. 

"Its alright, what matters is that you're here now." Lan Xichen smiled kindly and dipped his head. When he had talked with Nie Mingjue, the man wouldn't shut up about the [H/C] haired male so he was excited to see what the male was capable of. 

"Ah, thank you Zewu Jun." [Y/N] smiled respectfully. 

"Well let us head out, there weren't enough boats so you will have to share." Lan Xichen kept his even tone. 

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian shared, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji shared, and then Nie [Y/N] and Jin Zixuan shared seeing as the Nie was tasked with protecting the Jin.