wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @_Min93Yoonji_

▶ Fluff

▶ Male reader 

▶ Au - Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian are mates and both are alphas. But are different species- Lan Wangji is a white jade dragon and  Wei Wuxian is a black nine tailed fox. They meet with [Y/N] who is a bunny and an omega. Per request [Y/N]'s scent will be of sweet peaches mixed with a soft scent of ocean breeze. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian had finally met again after so many years. That was when they found out they were mates, except, they were missing one other. Sure they felt complete when they were with each other but they also felt as though there was another piece to the puzzle that they were missing. 

They knew that they should go out and look for that piece but they didn't even know where to begin. 

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian called out, his tails swaying lightly back and fourth as he walked around there room in the Cloud Recesses. 

"Mn." Lan Wangji seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Wei Wuxian jumped, tails floofing out and ears going back. "Lan Zhan! Don't do that! You scared me!" He cried once he realized who it was. Wei Wuxian pounced onto Lan Wangji and hugged the dragon. "I'm bored! Let's go out to the town!" 

"Sure, Wei Ying." Lan Wangji agreed. Wei Wuxian smiled brightly and let go of Lan Wagnji. The nine tailed fox came bounding out of their home and ran all the way through Cloud Recesses until he reached the gates. There he waited for his mate to come. Of course, Wei Wuxian was scolded by many other Lans for running but he didn't care. He was just sooooooo bored and couldn't wait to get out of Cloud Recesses for a while. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

They finally arrived to the town. Wei Wuxian then began to drag Lan Wangji around to all the different shops and what not that caught the foxes eye. Lan Wangji just let it happen. He was just happy to be with his mate finally. Nothing was in their way anymore. He let himself smile softly as Wei Wuxian hopped all around from shop to shop, dragging the dragon behind him. 

However, something both caught their eye or more so their nose. (lmao that was so weird to write-) 

It was a [H/C] haired male who had [H/C] bunny ears and a small fluff [H/C] tail. He was walking along with a basket on one arm. He was dressed in simple robes, nothing fancy. His [S/C] skin seemed to glow in the afternoon light. He was walking slowly, taking his time looking at each thing at each shop. He was smiling softly as he went along. People greeted him and he immediately greeted them back. His [E/C] eyes were bright and happy. 

Something about him drew the two to him. 

Before they knew it the only scent they could smell was of sweet peaches mixed with a soft scent of ocean breeze.

It was intoxicating. 

"Aiya! Sir!" Wei Wuxian soon found himself running up happily to the bunny, a bright smile on his face while he waved to the male. 

The [H/C] haired male paused in what he was doing and turned around. "Um? Me?" He pointed to himself dumbly. Lan Wangji slowly made his way over. Wei Wuxian grinned. "Of course silly! Who else?" 

"Ano, there is a lot of people here..." The male smiled awkwardly, not looking away from Wei Wuxian's misty eyes. Wei Wuxian blinked and looked around dumbly. "Oh.." He mumbled. "Yeah,  you are right!" He laughed, scratching his cheek with his index finger. 

"Um.. Do you need something from me? I'm not really busy today but I do have things to do." 

"Oh! Do you have a mate or mates?" Wei Wuxian asked, grinning, unaware if it would hurt the [H/C] haired males feelings or not. 

"Wei Ying, you can't just ask that." Lan Wangji spoke up. Wei Wuxian just smiled innocently. 

The males [E/C] eyes glazed over for a minute before he laughed shyly. "Sorry, I don't... Well I haven't found them yet.. I'm still looking.." 

[Y/N], of course, had realized a while ago that they were his mates. He was more than overjoyed at the fact. He had been searching for years for him/her or in the his case, them. He decided that since they took so long to find him, he would mess with them for a while. 

"Thats nice," Wei Wuxian smiled politely. "Would you like to join us for some tea?" 

[Y/N] wanted to laugh at how dumb this man could be. "I don't even know your names though..." He pointed out, smiling softly. This only served to his amusement. 

"A-ah.." Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. "I'm Wei Wuxian and this is Lan Wangji!" He gestured to the Lan. "Whats your name?" 

"[Y/N]." He grinned. "And I know silly, I was just messing with you." 

Wei Wuxian blinked owlishly. 

"W-what?!"

"I know you two are my mates," [Y/N] repeated. "I just wanted to mess with you since you took so long to find me." 

Lan Wangji let a very tiny smile grace his lips. Another trickster. 

"T-thats so mean!" Wei Wuxian cried. [Y/N] laughed softly at his antics. He didn't realize his mates would be polar opposites. 

"I would love to have tea with you two." 

Lan Wangji nodded and started to walk away, [Y/N] following behind. Wei Wuxian was still frozen and freaking out, also crying. 

"He will join us later." Lan Wangji informed, tail swishing lightly behind him as he walked. [Y/N] nodded and smiled, grabbing the Lan's hand with his. "I know." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Honestly not my best but I took another turn- okay a lot of different turns and twists- because I thought my original idea was cliche and cringe 

▶ I hope you enjoy, this was definitely interesting and not something I write about much 

Completed : 8/30/21