wei wuxian x blind!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with maybe some angst near the end 🤧

▶ Female reader

▶ I really don't know how to describe being blind because I'm not blind myself. Some blind people have said that being blind is seeing nothing. They said that they don't see black like when we close our eyes because black is just the absence of color. They say that its like when you try and see whats behind you without turning your head. They see nothing. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] Slipped and started to fall. She let out a scream. 

Wei Wuxian who was walking below a little mountain cliff had heard a scream from above him. He looked up to see a girl with flowing robes falling. He acted quickly and somehow caught her gently in his arms. 

[Y/N]'s hazy eyes were wide as she felt her long [H/C] hair fly upwards as she fell. To explain what had happened, [Y/N] was just walking when she accidentally got too close to the edge of the cliff where she was walking and she slipped and fell. 

[Y/N] felt warmth and a pair of arms holding her. 'I think that this is called 'bridal style'..' She recalled her mother telling her about the world and everything like that. She gently brought her hands up to feel the person who had caught her. 

He was a male who was around her age so young. He seemed strong. 'Maybe he is a cultivator..' 

"Um miss? Are you alright?" She was gently set down. [Y/N] gently held onto his clothes while she found her balance again. "Y-Yes.. Sorry... And thank you for saving my life." She bowed. "Its no problem~ I mean I get how people can fall for me but I didn't think they would literally fall into my arms like you just did." [Y/N] thinks that he maybe winked she would never know seeing as she's blind. (I'm going to have so much fun with the blind jokes, thank you Toph) 

Wei Wuxian had in fact winked and smirked teasingly at the girl but she seemed to not be affected by him. 

"I'm Wei Ying courtesy name Wuxian. Whats your name?" He asked as he guided her through the path. His hand was lifted up and [Y/N] gently placed her own small hand into his rough one. "I'm [Y/N]. I have no last name and no courtesy name either." Somehow Wei Wuxian hadn't caught onto her being blind. 

"Make sure you watch out where you are going next time." 

[Y/N] deadpanned. 'This boy was dense.' 

"I'm blind." 

.

.

.

"WHAT?!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃