various x fierce corpse!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Rani_MK_yt 

▶ Fluff and maybe angst? 

▶ Female Reader 

[Y/N] shall be a little kid 🥰️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"H-hello.." A female stuttered. All the juniors jumped in fright, spinning around, swords drawn. The girl squeaked in fear and cowered behind her arms. 

All the teens blinked in surprise. It was a little girl. But she was a corpse... But she was like Wen Ning... Their minds were spinning with confusion. 

She had ashy grey skin with black cracks around her wrists and neck. Her hanfu was black and grey and ripped and torn in places. Her [H/C] hair was down and messy. And her pupils were dark grey but the juniors were sure that they use to be a different color. Maybe [E/C]... That seemed like it'd fit her. 

"E-eh..?!" Lan Jingyi exclaimed. "I-Its a.. l-little.. little girl?!" 

The girl looked terrified of them. 

Lan Sizhui slowly started to walk forward, sheathing his sword. The others started arguing in the background. 

"Hey.." He said softly. The girl jumped and quickly ran, hiding behind a thin white curtain that blew softly in the dead breeze. He stopped. "Hey.. It's alright.. We won't hurt you.." He smiled softly, arms held up, showing that he was unarmed. 

Slowly, the [H/C] haired girl peaked out from behind the curtain. Her dark grey eyes wide in curiosity and fear. 

"Can you.. talk..?" Sizhui asked slowly. The girl nodded. "Y-yes..." Her voice was soft and scratchy. She probably didn't talk much. Or couldn't. 

Sizhui smiled at her. "Thats nice. Can you tell me your name?" He didn't want to overwhelm her with lots of questions and and risk her running away again. She looked away shyly. "[Y/N]..." She stuttered. "Thats a pretty name." Sizhui commented. "What happened..?" The girl, [Y/N], bit her lip and lowered her head. "W-Wens..." 

Lan Sizhui's eyes widened in realization. That was long ago. That meant she died quite a while ago. "If you don't mind me asking, how are you still...here...?" He didn't want to say alive.. Because she wasn't. She was a corpse... A fierce corpse by the looks of it. 

"A-a n-nice man... H-he came and.." She took a breath, her voice was shaky. "H-he a-asked me t-to help h-him a-and I-I did.. T-then he l-left me.. h-here.. and.. and now I don't k-know what to do..." 

Lan Sizhui looked at her sadly. She didn't deserve the fate that she got. 

"Why don't you come with us? I know a corpse who is just like you. Maybe you two could be friends." Sizhui offered a hand out, smiling gently. 

[Y/N] looked at the teens in the background than at his hand. Hesitantly, she reached out and placed her hand into his. 

It was bone chilling. Her hand was oh so cold. Much colder than it should have been. 

Lan Sizhui had to force himself not to shiver. After a while it became a small comfort to him. "I promise they won't hurt you." Sizhui smiled, trying to comfort the girl. 

She nodded stiffly. "I-I.. I want.. s-some.. friends.." She muttered softly. 

Lan Sizhui nodded. "I can be your friend. And so can everyone else I know." 

[Y/N] smiled brightly up at him. "T-thank you.. G-gege..!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Its not really various- its literally Lan Sizhui and the juniors- whatever its cute 

▶ Maybe part 2 if I can think of some more ideas- 

Completed : 8/27/2021