various x inosuke!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @MadamDisappointment

▶ Slight angst?? and fluff

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What are you looking at?!" A [H/C] haired girl exclaimed, pointing one of her swords accusingly at one of the men who held his hands up in surrender. The front of her robes were open widely, nearly showing off her chest. The robes themselves were a shade of [F/C]. She wore a boar mask that hid her face and hair. She wielded two swords that were both heavily dented already. (How could she still fight with them?) 

Jingyi forced himself to look away while he tried to stop the blood from gushing out of his nose. "How am I supposed to fight someone like that?!" He cried. "I don't fight girls! Especially ones who are dressed like that! Shameless!" He screeched.

Jin Ling looked unimpressed but refused to even look in the girls direction. His cheeks were very warm and burning scarlet. 'How shameless indeed!'

Sizhui's sweat dropped. He turned to the girl and bowed. "I apologize for my friends."

The girl paused before declaring, "Fight me!"

Sizhui's face paled as his brain shut down.

'What?'

Jingyi choked on air as he made the mistake of looking back at the girl in shock. He shortly fell to the floor, blood dripping from his nose.

Jin Ling scoffed but didn't look up.

Suddenly their moment was ruined when a huge demon appeared. It had the head of a large spider and a body of a man. Its skin was a dark blue-violet. 

The juniors, including the [H/C] haired female, froze in place. 

"W-what is that?!" Jingyi screeched. 

"W-what.." Jin Ling stuttered, his hand starting to shake. He quickly grabbed it with his other hand, trying to stop it from doing so. 

Sizhui slowly backed away and drew his sword. 

[Y/N] stared at the creature before drawing both her swords and rushing towards the thing. The juniors jaws dropped.

She jumped up and landed one of her swords, trying to slice the creature. It held its arm up and blocked the attack. [Y/N]'s sword ended up getting stuck about an inch deep in the creatures strange, touch skin. 

The girl let out an angry huff and began to curse. 

The juniors could only watch in cringe and horror, faces pale. 'What was this girl thinking?!' 

'Is she stupid?' Jin Ling thought, eyes wide in horror. 

Lan Sizhui liked her bravery but thought that maybe she could tone it down.. just a bit..?