jiang yanli x liar!reader 🌺࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with some angst 

▶ Male Reader

▶ He has had a hard time in the past and has learned to just naturally lie even if the truth would get him out of trouble. He has started to find comfort in his lies and the reactions that they bring but when he meets Yanli he falls in love with her and struggles to break his bad habits

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] had always been a liar. It was his thing to lie. Even if it meant hurting others or himself. He couldn't care less about what happened he just loved the reactions he got. That is until he met her. 

He had run into her when he was escaping from someone who he had little too much fun with. They had gotten angry and started to chase him with a shovel. [Y/N] ran away and the man chased after him and [Y/N] accidentally ran into her. 

Jiang Yanli was just walking with a basket on her arm. She had gone into town to buy some treats for Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng. Someone ran into her and she started to fall. She dropped her basket as she closed her eyes and gasped expecting to fell pain but instead she didn't she slowly opened her eyes to see a man. He had bright [E/C] eyes with messy [H/C] hair that was thrown up into a high pony tail. His hair wasn't very long like Wei Wuxian's but it wasn't short either. (Kinda like Xue Yang) 

"Woah~ Sorry miss! Didn't see you there!" He smirked. She blushed a little. [Y/N] held the women who he had bumped into in one arm. His arm held her by her lower back like they were in a dance and his other arm had caught the basket she had been holding. 

He slowly helped her stand upright and handed her basket back. "Sorry about that! I was just running away from someone.." He coughed a little. He had a playful aura around him. "Whats your name?" 

"Jiang Yanli. What is yours?" She smiled. "I'm [Y/N]! Another thing about me is that I'm very good with a sword or anything like that." He always had a smirk on his face. She nodded. "Thats nice. Who were you running away from?" She rose an eyebrow at him. He just flashed a smile, his canine teeth showing. "Nobody important~ They just couldn't take a joke." They both turned slightly when they heard shouting. 

[Y/N] saluted to her. "Well that's my cue to leave now! Goodbye Lady Jiang~" With that he jumped up and started to hop away from roof top to roof top leaving Jiang Yanli behind. 'What a interesting man..' She checked her basket and made sure she didn't loose anything. 'I'm missing an apple..' She sighed. 'Thats okay.. As long as everything else is safe.' She smiled before walking back home. 

With [Y/N] he stopped to take a quick break and took out the apple that he had snagged from the women. He bit into it as his mind wandered back to the Jiang women. 'She didn't seem to mind me too much.. She seemed nice even..' He started to cough on his apple as he realized what he just thought. He hit his chest with his fist a few times before his coughing fit finally stopped.