jiang cheng x tsunade!reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by - @SIMICKA3

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

▶ [Y/N] has Tsunades strength and a sword - You shall be the same age as Yanli 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] watched as Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng trained out in the training fields, underneath the hot sun. Jiang Yanli stood beside her, a tray of her famous lotus seed and pork rib soup. 

"[Y/N], are you alright?" Jiang Yanli's soft voice rang out. 

[Y/N] glanced at the older female. "Of course, Yanli." She smiled. "Would you like me to call them for you?" The [H/C] haired female asked. Yanli nodded, smiling. "That would be nice. Thank you, [Y/N]." 

[Y/N] turned back around, smiling disappearing as she took a deep breath. "BOYS! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE FOR LUNCH BEFORE I COME OUT THERE MYSELF AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR EARS!" 

Yanli let out a soft giggle as she placed out three bowls. "You always managed to scare them, [Y/N].." 

Wei Wuxian jumped at the sudden voice, promptly dropping his wooden sword. Jiang Cheng snorted as he put his free hand on his hip, giving the older male an unimpressed look. Wei Wuxian let out a huff, pouting. "Don't look at me like that Jiang Cheng!" He bent down and picked up his wooden sword. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. "She's not even that scary." 

Wei Wuxian deadpanned. "Thats because your head over heels in love with her. She may not scare you but she scares me half to death! Shijie doesn't even do anything to stop her either!" 

Jiang Cheng froze and snapped his head back to Wei Wuxian. "I do not like her!" He shouted, blushing madly. 

Wei Wuxian stuck his tongue out. "Sure you don't! And Shijie doesn't like the peacock!" 

"You-!" Jiang Cheng growled, clenching his fist. His eyes narrowed dangerously. 

Wei Wuxian took that as he cue to start running, and running he did. 

[Y/N] crossed her arms over her (rather large-) chest. She watched them as Wei Wuxian began running and Jiang Jiang began chasing after him. She looked unimpressed and not even the slightest bit amused.