child!jin ling x older sister!reader 🌻࿐part 2

!!Not incest! Just a brother and sister bond!!

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Heavy angst 

▶ Female reader

▶ Jin Ling is older in this 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Ling!" 

"A-Ling!" 

"A-Ling! Where are you!" A older women dressed in a light purple hanfu called out. She had a worried look on her face as she held the light out in front of her so she could see where she was going through the dark forest that surround Yunmeng. 

"A-Ling! Please! It's already so late and everyone is worried!" She looked around worriedly. It was late at night and she shouldn't even be out there but she went against her uncles orders and went out to look for her younger brother anyway. 

She continued to walk through the dark forest. There was still no sign of Jin Ling. 

"A-Ling!" She cried. She rushed over to him. The poor boy was only 13. His leg was badly scratched and he had minor cuts all over his body and his cheek was bruised. "Oh... A-Ling.. There you are. I have been so worried about you." She gently put him on her back, making sure to keep the light away from her clothes. 

Jin Ling blinked his eyes open. He thought for sure he would have died. He hadn't realized that there were still corpses roaming around in the Yunmeng forests. If he had known then he wouldn't have run away. 

Wait. 

It suddenly registered in his mind. Whoever had come for him would surely be in danger. 

"A-Ling.. You worried everyone half to death.. running out like that and not returning for hours.. They thought you were dead.." 

'Jiejie!' 

"J-jiejie! W-what are you d-doing out here?! I-Its not safe!" He stuttered suddenly wide awake and not in pain as he pushed himself off of her back, stumbling a little when his feet hit the floor. 

[Y/N]'s eyes widened. "A-Ling! You're hurt! Let me carry you back!" 

"N-No! Jiejie! Y-you don't understand! It's not safe out here!" He cried. 

[Y/N] furrowed her brows. "A-Ling, your hurt. Please save your energy until we are back at the house." 

Suddenly the wind picked up, rustling the trees and bushes. 

[Y/N]'s hair whipped in the wind. She used her free hand to hold her hair out of her face. She closed her eyes. 

Jin Ling's eyes widened. "Jiejie!" He cried out but it was too late. 

She fell back as blood went everywhere

She fell back as blood went everywhere. The light fell to the ground, slowly dying. Jin Ling rushed forward and caught her body in his arms. 

"J-Jiejie!" He cried. 

She smiled. That was all she could do. Her body hurt and was too weak to do anything more. 

"T-this isn't good-b-bye... A-A-Ling.." She murmured. "I-I wil..will... alwa..always be w-watching o-over y-you..." 

She slowly closed her eyes, smiling, as some tears fell. 

(Okay like that except she doesn't disappear)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Yeah I was still in the mood from writing my jin guangyao x reader one shot and so angst 😌✨

▶ I am still in the mood for heavy angst damnit ;-; 

▶ Let me know if you want a part 3 on how everyone reacts to [Y/N]'s death ^^

Completed : 9/25/21