waking her with kisses

You jumped awake at the sound of Ryujin's alarm going off. You opened your eyes, only to feel the sunlight hit them right away. You reached over Ryujin to stop the annoying beeping sound.

You pulled back and gazed at your girlfriend, who was still sound asleep. She's had the last couple of days off, so she's spent it catching up on sleep and spending time with you. But you know what they say: time flies when you're having fun and the two days she had off were over within the blink of an eye.

She has to return to practice today but you could already tell that it was gonna be tough getting her out of bed and out the door with her still in a deep sleep.

"Ryujin? Babe, it's time to get up." You said as you shook her shoulder, only for her to mumble incoherently and turn her cheek before drifting back off to sleep.

You just shook your head with a giggle and then shook her shoulder again.

"C'mon, Ryujin. You gotta get up! You have practice today."

This time, she stayed still and silent, only soft breaths falling from her lips in response.

You hovered over her, your heart melting as you took in the absolutely precious sight of her sleeping. She looks so precious, like an angel, and it was too cute for words.

You didn't want to wake her. You know she's worn out and you wished you could just let her sleep the day away, getting the rest she still lacks. But she only has twenty minutes before she has to be out the door and she's still in such a deep slumber that you couldn't seem to wake her.

You thought about tickling her awake. But that wouldn't be nice and you definitely didn't want a payback of that one day.

So, you decided to wake her with some sweet kisses; something you know wouldn't just wake her up, but wake her with that radiant and beautiful smile that you absolutely adore.

You leaned down to brush your lips against her neck. She stirred at the soft brush. A cute smile tugged at the corners of her lips. She tried to hide it, but as you continued to kiss her neck and up to her face she couldn't hold it back.

"Time to wake up."

"Don't wanna." She mumbled sadly, only to brighten up when you kissed the corners of her lips.

"I know, but you've got a big day ahead and you have to be out the door in about sixteen minutes, so you gotta get up."

You pecked her lips a few times and soon enough, she melted into your kisses and kissed you back ever so lovingly.

Her hands moved to your sides and she attempted to keep you close, only for you to shake your head and pull back slowly.

"C'mon, lovely. Early bird gets the worm." You teased and tugged her out of bed to hang by her side and hold her close while continuing to give her those soft, sweet kisses she loves until she'd have to leave for the day, feeling undeniably excited to come home to you later.