kissing you during an argument (requested)

"Slow down, Y/N," Ryujin spoke as she followed you inside your shared home. "I'm not done talking to you."

You turned around and folded your arms over your chest as you glared at her.

"Oh, you want to talk, do you? Fine. Let's talk." You said as you clenched your jaw.

Ryujin rolled her eyes at you, mumbling quietly about you being dramatic.

"I'm being dramatic?" You scoffed. "So you flipping out at the guy that was staring at me wasn't you being dramatic? You tossing your drink at him wasn't being dramatic? But me being upset at you for doing this stuff is what's dramatic?"

"What do you want me to do? Apologize? Because I'm not doing that." Ryujin said as she stood her ground.

You shook your head and rubbed your temple with a heavy sigh.

"You didn't see the way he was looking at you. How he was nudging his buddies with his elbows and talking about you. He was being extremely inappropriate. I was protecting you!"

"No, you were jealous." You mumbled.

"So what if I was jealous too? Doesn't matter. What matters is that he took the hint that you're taken! I wasn't going to sit there and listen to him whistle at you and mutter under his breath about how you'd be his by the end of the night. I wasn't going to sit there and listen to him objectify you!"

"We could've just left, Ryujin!" You loudly spoke, clearly frustrated. "You didn't have to throw a drink at him and draw attention to yourself. What if someone had recognized you and told the world about what you'd done? People would be so pissed at you!"

"I don't care because I did what needed to be done." She said.

"You're just so jealous and I don't understand why. I'm all yours. What do you want me to do? Shout it from the rooftops? Announce it before we enter a shop or a restaurant?" You asked as Ryujin stepped closer to you. "I don't pay attention to those people. They don't bother me. Why do they bother you? Sometimes you're just so-"

Before you could even finish your sentence, she put her lips on yours to pull you in for a passionate kiss.

And all the frustration and anger faded away as her lips moved against yours so perfectly.

She pulled away after a moment, smiling at you as she stroked your cheek.

"I'm what, baby girl?" She asked. "You can say it."

"I don't even remember." You quietly confessed.

She chuckled and kissed you again.

"I know. Sometimes I just have to kiss you to get you to be quiet."

You playfully shoved her shoulder and she laughed.

"I'm kidding... sorta. But I am serious, Y/N, about what happened tonight. That guy was being a perv. You didn't hear what he was saying or see how he was looking at you. Yes, I was jealous. Because even other people were staring at you. People stare at you and check you out everywhere we go, I've learned that. But when people say those things about you and look at you as if you're not a person but rather some sort of sex object, I'm going to get pissed and I'm going to do whatever I have to in order to keep you safe."

You understood where she was coming from.

"I guess I have to admit I'd do the same if I had been in your shoes. I was just worried because if someone would've caught you doing that, they would've twisted it around. They always do that to you and the girls."

"And I couldn't care less. Because you're my girl and I did what I needed to. I love you. No one says those things about my baby."

You smirked a little, making her eyebrows furrow.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just kinda hot when you say things like that."

She giggled before pulling you in for another kiss.

"Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Are you still mad at me? Are we still arguing?" She asked as she put her hands on your hips, smirking as she began to trail her fingers lower.

"No to both of those questions." You said as you tugged at the hem of her shirt. "I'm over it and understand everything now. Now, I need you."

"Well, if you want to go upstairs and do something about that, I won't protest."

You grinned and kissed her deeply, making her smile against your lips and pull you closer before you headed up the stairs, happy but needy.