WAP (requested)

"Oh, hey, pretty girl. There you are. What are you up to?" Ryujin wondered as she walked into your shared bedroom after her busy day spent in the studio.

She couldn't help but smile as soon as she saw you wearing your favorite pair of sweats and her shirt, unable to keep herself from staring and relishing in how beautiful you are.

You were setting up on your phone and Ryujin noticed that you had TikTok open.

She didn't think too much of it. You post on there from time to time. She always makes sure that she taps that little heart on your videos, making it clear to everyone just how supportive of you she is.

"Not much. About to do a quick video, joining in on a challenge."

Again, she didn't think much of it.

She just grinned at you and then walked to the other side of the room, preparing to change out of her clothes so she could stay occupied and out of the frame so you could have your own time to shine.

Suddenly, just as she was about to pull her sweatshirt off that she had over her cropped t-shirt, she froze as she heard WAP start to play.

She was curious and decided to just watch you.

And her once intrigued eyes went wide as soon as she saw those familiar dance steps of the WAP challenge.

She gasped and rushed to your side, quickly pulling you up from the floor as you started to move.

"No, no, no. This is not happening." She said as she hugged you tightly, your back against her chest.

You laughed loudly and, instinctively, she joined in and let out a couple of giggles.

"What do you think you're doing, cutie?"

"The WAP challenge!" You said, tilting your head back on her shoulder to stare up at her.

"I don't think so. Not my sweet innocent girl." She smiled, tickling your sides.

"Ryu, I'm messing with you." You chuckled, squirming in her embrace. "I wasn't going to do it."

"Oh, I know." She said, her nose brushing against your forehead. "Because only I am allowed to see you do that challenge."

She kissed your head and you closed your eyes, laughing again as she tightened her arms around you.

"You're mine, only mine." She said, kissing your forehead a few times.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said before kissing your lips passionately, unable to find the words to say to express just how lucky she felt to call you hers and how much she truly adores you.