kissing during an argument - alternate version #1 (requested)

"I seriously can't believe you did that, Ryujin. It was humiliating!" You said as you stormed into the kitchen.

She closed the front door behind her and walked over to you.

"It's not that big of a deal, baby." She said as she brushed her fingers across your arms.

"It is! Ryujin, you threw your drink on our waitress! So many people were staring at us. What if one of them had recognized you and spread it across the internet to tell everyone what they saw you do?"

"I don't care about those people, Y/N! I did what I had to do!"

"You didn't have to do that." You said as you folded your arms over your chest.

"Because the waitress was flirting with you right in front of me even though she knew that we were together, I'm pretty sure I did. It was the only way to get her to go away. It's not like you were doing a damn thing about it."

You scoffed at her, in complete disbelief.

"Are you implying that I enjoyed it?"

"No, but you could've said something, Y/N. Something such as, 'Hey, stop flirting with me, I'm taken'".

"Okay, maybe I could've but I didn't realize she was flirting with me. You didn't have to throw that drink on her!"

She stepped closer to you with a sigh.

"It was embarrassing, Ryujin!"

She shook her head before she leaned in and put her lips on yours, giving you a soft kiss.

She melted at the taste of your lips but you didn't melt at all.

Instead, you pulled away and shook your head at her.

"What are you doing?" You scoffed.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to make things better." She said before leaning in for another kiss, only for you to push her away.

"No, Ryujin. You can't kiss me and make it better!" You said. "I'm still pissed. In fact, I'm even more pissed now. You should be telling me that you're sorry for doing that, not kissing me."

She sighed and lowered her head for a second before looking back up at you.

"I am sorry, okay?" She said. "I'm sorry. Is that what you want to hear? Am I forgiven now?"

"You know what? I need a little space to cool down. Why don't you stay on the couch for a while?" You spoke before heading upstairs.

Ryujin buried her head in her hands with a groan, hoping that you'd cool down soon enough and things would be okay between you again soon.