she's clingy (requested)

Ryujin stood in the doorway of your shared bedroom, watching as you repeatedly pressed the buttons on the controller as you attempted to beat yet another level of your game.

You've been playing video games for the last hour or two and Ryujin knows how much you enjoy doing so in your spare time, so she's given you a little space to have a little fun.

But she's got some time off and she wants to spend it with you.

It's been a while since she's been able to do so and she misses that.

She misses you.

The last thing she wants is to disturb you or break your concentration but all she wants is to be with you.

So, very quietly, her feet padded across the floor until she reached your side.

She wrapped her arms around you from behind and you jumped as a gasp left your lips.

"Ryujin, baby, you scared me."

"Sorry." She whispered before kissing the back of your neck.

She sat down behind you and pulled you onto her lap before putting her chin on your shoulder.

"Do you need something, babe?"

"Yes. You." She said as she held you tight.

You chuckled but continued to stare at the screen and press the keys on your controller.

"I wouldn't usually refuse but I'm in the middle of something."

"I understand. I don't want to bother you. I just want to hold you and keep you close to me." She mumbled as she kissed your soft skin.

"You're not a bother, baby. But you are going to distract me if you keep kissing me like that." You said, making her giggle.

"Sorry, sorry." She said. "I'll stop."

She went quiet as she held you, just watching you play your favorite game.

But she eventually became even clingier, pulling you as close as she could have you get to her.

She closed her eyes as she breathed in your comforting scent, falling even more in love with you as you two stayed just like that for a while.

You groaned as you lost the level and then rubbed your eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just lost. Not a big deal, I'll retry. But I need some water first." You said as you grabbed your now empty cup.

You tried to stand up, only for Ryujin to whine.

"Baby, come on, I'm thirsty." You giggled. "I'll be right back."

You managed to escape her grip, only for her arms to wrap back around you as soon as you were up from the bed.

"I'm coming with you." She mumbled as she continued to hold onto you.

You just smiled happily and made your way downstairs and into the kitchen with her following right behind you.

"You're very clingy today, aren't you?" You teased as you got some ice water.

Taking a few sips, you refilled it to the top once more and then turned around to face your sweet girlfriend.

"I can't help it. I've missed you and I love you so much."

You kissed her cheek softly, making her eyes sparkle.

"It's okay. I think it's sweet." You assured. "I've missed you and love you too."

You kissed her lips softly before grabbing your water bottle and heading back upstairs.

You sat down and she did the same, her arms wrapping tightly around you again as she continued to cling to you.

As you restarted the level, she softly kissed your neck, making your breath hitch.

"When I lose, it's going to be all your fault." You teased.

"Sorry." She giggled as she stopped kissing you, only for you to pause the game and turn your head.

"I'm not complaining. Keep going." You smiled and turned back around, hitting play once more.

And she did as you said, letting her lips brush lovingly against your skin as she clung to you, both of you enjoying these moments to the fullest.