calling her Jagiya for the first time (requested)

You jumped when you heard the front door slam shut as Ryujin walked inside.

Hitting pause on the remote, you got out of bed and went downstairs to see her.

"Ryujin?" You said as you started to walk down the stairs, making her open her tired eyes. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just had a long day, that's all." She said and her eyes lit up as you reached the last step, staring at her with the biggest smile.

"Come here." You said, opening your arms wide for her, so you could give her the biggest hug.

She threw her arms around you and buried her face in your neck, a heavy sigh falling from her lips and onto your skin.

"I've got you now, Jagiya."

Suddenly, she started to grin. You felt it against your skin for a couple of seconds before she lifted her head and stared at you, all the sadness and stress she felt before suddenly gone and replaced with pure happiness.

"What?"

"You called me Jagiya." She smiled as she brushed her hand across your back. "You've never called me that before."

"Judging by the sparkle in your eyes, I'm assuming that you liked it."

She nodded her head quickly before putting her lips on yours, pecking them a few times.

"I absolutely love it."

You moved your arms to her neck, throwing them around it as she dropped her forehead onto yours.

"I'm happy to hear that and to see you looking much happier now."

"All because of you, as usual." She grinned and kissed your lips passionately. "I'd love it if you called me Jagiya more often. I love how it sounds coming from your lips. It makes my heart race."

"Anything for you, Jagiya." You said and kissed her nose before she put her cheek on our shoulder, squealing quietly over how incredibly happy the name made her.

"I love you so much." She whispered, kissing across your neck.

"I love you more, Jagiya." You said as you brushed your fingertips across her skin, making her feel even happier and oh so loved.