mommy (requested)

"I've missed you so much." Ryujin softly spoke against your skin as she kissed your neck.

"I've missed you too, Ryujin." You sighed as your heart fluttered in your chest.

You had your arms wrapped around her, nails gently digging into her skin on occasion, as her teeth would sink into your skin to leave a few little love bites behind.

You were putty in her hands.

Whatever she was to ask you to do right now, there's no way that you could ever say no.

She knows that and she also knows that you know she'd do the same for you.

Which is why, when you breathlessly asked her to kiss you again, she happily gave in and moved up to kiss your lips once more.

The kiss was, somehow, even more, passionate than the ones you shared before.

You felt her hands brush across your skin as your lips moved in sync, every brush of her fingertips making you feel as though fire was rushing through your veins.

You felt her teeth tugging at your lip as she pulled away from the kiss, causing a soft sigh to fall from your lips.

"You drive me wild." She said as she started to kiss your collarbones.

Feeling her lips all over your skin brought an intense rush of euphoria over you and you couldn't get enough.

And as she left some more hickeys across your skin and brushed her nails across your skin, you couldn't hold back what left your lips.

"Oh, mommy,"

Ryujin pulled away, gazing at you in surprise.

"Oh, so I'm mommy now?" She asked as she smirked at you.

"If you like it." You said.

"Oh, baby girl, I love it. It's hot. The way that it fell from your lips, oh, darling," she sighed shakily, kissing your neck. "You're just perfect. I want you to call me that more often."

"You like it that much, mommy?"

Her eyes rolled back as it fell from your lips.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She chuckled before pulling you in for another kiss.

"I love you so much, mommy."

"I love you more, y/n. I love you so, so much." She said as she kissed you passionately, holding you tightly as you continued to calm her mommy, driving her absolutely wild.