you get hurt by fans (requested)

Ryujin kept her arm wrapped around you as you continued to soak up the sunshine as you walked through the city together.

It's your day off together and you're having so much fun as you breathe in the fresh air and stay by Ryujin's side, doing whatever your hearts desire as you cherish some quality time together.

"Are you hungry? Or thirsty? Maybe we should stop off at a cafe or something." She said as she kissed your forehead, your head on her shoulder.

She stopped walking so you could get a look at where you were, seeing what was around you.

Ryujin spotted a restaurant nearby, smiling as she brought your hand to her lips as she offered to treat you to lunch.

Your stomach was growling a little. You couldn't deny that you were getting hungry. You were just about to speak, parting your lips as you got ready to happily agree to get some food.

But suddenly, the sound of excited screams coming from nearby was heard.

You and Ryujin looked to where they were coming from and you suddenly noticed the three fans running to the two of you.

You didn't mind letting Ryujin go for a minute or two when it comes to meeting fans, especially ones who are obviously so excited to be in her presence and have the opportunity to meet her.

She was about to drop your hand so she could hug the fans and take some photos with them. But as they rushed over, screaming her name in excitement, they threw their arms around her.

You were pushed by the force, your hand slipping out of Ryujin's as they bumped into you. You fell onto the ground, scratching your palms on the ground as you did so, and you winced over the instant sting.

Ryujin frowned when she saw the whole thing and, as much as she adores each and every fan and finds it adorable how excited they all are when the girls have the chance to meet them, she was a little angry over the fact that you'd gotten hurt.

"Hey, hey," she pulled away from them and one of the girls moved, stepping on your toes.

"Girls, I'm more than happy to hug you and take some photos with you all but you're hurting my girlfriend and that's not okay with me." She warned, clearly a little upset, and the fans' smiles faded, replaced with sad expressions.

They all looked at you and immediately mumbled apology after apology.

Ryujin helped you stand, careful of your palms that were bleeding a little.

"Y/N, we're so sorry!"

"Please forgive us!"

"We just got so excited." They all explained and you nodded, sending them smiles and reassuring them that everything was okay.

"Thank you, but I'm alright. Don't worry. I understand and I'll be okay. Do you want me to take photos of you and Ryujin together?" You offered and they all nodded.

"Can we also have a photo with you and maybe one with you and Ryujin?" One asked and Ryujin grinned from ear to ear.

"I love that idea." She said and you nodded, happy to make that happen for them.

"We promise we'll be more careful and won't hurt you this time." One of them said, joking but also being serious.

You just laughed and, much to the fans' relief, so did Ryujin.

"You're okay?" Ryujin whispered in your ear, taking your hands into hers so she could look at your palms. "You're sure?" She asked as she watched you nod your head.

"I'm sure. Thank you for asking and protecting me." You smiled and she kissed your cheek, stealing a moment with you before she'd take photos, just to make sure you were okay.

And the fans were so happy to just stand there and witness the cute moment, swearing that you and Ryujin were the cutest and most perfect couple.