your child doesn't want her to go on tour (requested)

"Should I tell Olivia? I should tell her, right?" Ryujin asked as she nervously bit her lip.

Ryujin just arrived home from work with the girls today and right away, she shared the news that she and the girls are going on tour.

She hasn't toured too much since Olivia was born.

The girls have renewed their contracts a couple of times but since Olivia was born, Ryujin made it clear that she didn't want to be gone for long periods.

They would tour for a couple of weeks here and then a couple of weeks there and that was more than okay with the fans and the girls.

But Olivia isn't super little anymore.

She's still young, only nearing eight, but Ryujin feels a lot more at ease with touring.

So when JYP suggested they go on tour again, Ryujin agreed and though she will miss you and Olivia very much, she knows it's time she does this again.

You're more than supportive, as always.

You know she hasn't toured for a long time for a while and she loves being a mother to Olivia and your wife, she loves being an idol too.

Telling you wasn't hard.

She knew you'd be understanding and supportive.

But Olivia might not react the same way since she's young and doesn't understand it all that well.

But she knew she needed to tell her and the sooner the better.

"Olivia, honey? Can you come downstairs?" Ryujin called out.

Your little girl made her way down the steps and then stood in front of you and Ryujin on the sofa.

"Come here, sweetheart. Mommy wants to talk to you about something." Ryujin said as she pulled Olivia on her lap.

"Yes, mommy?"

"Okay. So you know how mommy still does music with your aunts?"

Olivia nodded.

"And you know we have a lot of fans and people out there that love our music and support us a lot?"

Again, Olivia nodded.

"Well, mommy hasn't gone away much since you were born. Just here and there for little lengths of time. But... that's going to change soon."

You squeezed her shoulder, sensing her nerves.

"Me and your aunts are going to go on tour and perform for a few months so I won't be home for a while."

"Can I come?" She asked.

Ryujin's heart dropped at that.

"I wish you could, honey. But you have school and traveling around from country to country and city to city can be exhausting sometimes. I think you're too little for that." She explained.

"So I won't see you?" Olivia asked as her eyes filled with tears and her tiny lower lip started to tremble.

"Mommy will be here!" You said. "It'll be just the two of us for some time. It'll be alright, honey."

"I don't want you to go." Olivia cried as she threw her tiny arms around Ryujin. "Don't go."

"Oh, sweetie," Ryujin replied as tears filled her own eyes. "I know it's hard. I promise it'll fly by."

"No." Olivia cried. "Stay. Don't go."

Ryujin looked at you as she, too, started to cry.

She didn't know what to do or how to handle this.

"It's okay." You whispered as you rubbed Olivia's back. "It won't be for a few weeks and it'll go by quickly."

"I'll be home before you know it," Ryujin promised Olivia, her voice cracking as she spoke. "Please don't cry, honey."

Olivia sobbed in Ryujin's arms.

She knew that Olivia wouldn't understand fully and she knew it was going to be hard on her.

But to see her so heartbroken just shattered Ryujin.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." Ryujin whispered as she kissed Olivia's head. "I love you, honey. I promise I'll call you and video chat with you every day. I might not be here physically for a bit but I will always be with you."

Olivia looked at Ryujin, nodding her head as Ryujin wiped away her tears.

"No more tears, my baby. It's alright. I'm not going anywhere for a while and I promise that when I do, I'll still always make time to talk to you. You can tell me about all the things you learn at school and I'll bring you home presents!"

"Okay." Olivia sniffled as she rubbed her eyes. "Love you."

"I love you so much more," Ryujin said as she kissed Olivia's forehead softly. "You and your mom are my whole world. That will never change, I promise."