sulking because you're getting closer to Yeji (requested)

"I'll get it!" Ryujin said as she walked to the front door.

She opened the door as you raised your hand to knock on the dorm door again.

You smiled brightly at your girlfriend, whose eyes lit up with happiness and surprise.

"Baby! What are you doing here?" She asked as she pulled you into her arms. "You didn't say you were coming over today. You missed me and wanted to spend time with me, huh?"

"Well, sorta." You said and kissed her cheek before walking inside. "I did miss you and I'd love to spend time with you... later. I actually came over to hang out with Yeji."

Ryujin's smile dropped as Yeji entered the room.

"Y/N!" Yeji grinned as she hurried over to you.

She threw her arms around you and held you tight, giving you an even bigger hug than Ryujin had.

"Come on, I have so many fun things for us to do!"

She took your hand and you followed her to her room with a joyful laugh.

Ryujin huffed as she sat down on the couch beside Lia.

"I can't believe this. My girlfriend came over to spend time with my best friend instead of me."

"Why is that so bad?" Chaeryeong asked in confusion. "I know you're dating and all but isn't it a good thing she's close to all of us?"

"Yeah but not so close that she ditches me for Yeji." Ryujin pouted.

"Someone's jealous." Yuna teased.

"I am so not jealous," Ryujin spoke defensively.

"Liar." Lia chuckled. "You are jealous; extremely jealous."

"Whatever," Ryujin grumbled, not wanting to admit that Lia was right.

The three of them giggled as Ryujin continued to pout.

"Well, why don't we watch a movie? Maybe once we're done with that, Y/N and Yeji will be done hanging out and you'll get some time with your girl." Lia suggested.

Ryujin sighed but agreed.

Part of her wanted to get up and sneak down the hall to Yeji's room to see what the two of you were up to.

But she knew that would probably be crossing a line.

So she watched the movie with the girls.

Or, at least, she tried to.

Because her mind was wandering the entire time, making it next to impossible to pay attention to the film.

About halfway through, you came out of Yeji's room, all smiles as you walked to Ryujin.

"Hey, baby." You happily said. "What are you watching."

"Parasite," Yuna replied.

"We're enjoying it but I don't think Ryujin is paying any attention to it," Chaeryeong spoke.

"What? Why not?"

"My mind is elsewhere," Ryujin replied.

"On what?" You wondered.

She turned to look at you as a pout appeared on her lips.

"My girlfriend came over to spend time with my best friend instead of me." She sulked.

"Oh, baby," You said with a sad expression.

"You like hanging out with Yeji more than me." She said, continuing to sulk.

"That's not true! I do love hanging out with Yeji but you're my girl. I love you more than anything."

"Whatever." She mumbled.

"Stop sulking." You teased as you poked her cheek.

"Quit it." She whined. "I'll sulk all I want. I have every reason to. I was so happy when I opened the door to see you there. I thought you came over to be with me. But no, you'd rather hang out with Yeji."

"Ryujin," You chuckled. "Yeji and I have gotten close since you and I began dating. I'm close with all the girls but Yeji and I have a lot in common. We're just friends. We like hanging out."

"I like hanging out with you too." She sulked.

"Yeah, well, when we're together we do more than hang out." You joked and poked her sides.

"Gross!" Chaeryeong said.

"I'm still your girl and you're still mine. I just enjoy hanging out with Yeji sometimes too. She's funny and cool and we bond easily, especially over how much we love you."

Ryujin smiled a little, though she tried not to let it show.

"In different ways, of course. She loves you like a friend, I love you more than that and more than you'll ever know."

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Yes. So stop sulking. It makes me so sad when you do that. And don't be so jealous. I promise we will spend time together. Give me fifteen more minutes with Yeji so we can finish our conversation and then I'm all yours."

"Promise?" She pouted.

"I promise." You said before pecking her lips, kissing her pout away.

You grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before making your way back to Yeji's room.

"Fifteen minutes, baby. Look forward to it." You winked and Ryujin grinned happily, feeling much better.